Official GUNS Thread --

BluePanda

Took the sig 290rs and s&w sd9ve to the range today the sig seemed to shoot low but I may have had my grip wrong and the s&w shot just fine since I was testing different types of ammo today I went with a 5 yard target and the s&w was doing a fine job of 16 rounds in about a 2.5 to 3 inch circle the 290 was about a 5 inch circle grouping

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm impressed how can you bought that kind of guns. Isn't M4 a rifle used in war?

I mean why would a civilian need one of that? I don't think that's used for hunting (despite I don't agree with hunting other than for eating the animal).

You can buy a gun for self defense (in your house).. but an M4?

I think that's a great debate in USA because some guys can get weird and they have the power to make a big mess, like the known school shooting and others.

I'm impressed how can you bought that kind of guns. Isn't M4 a rifle used in war?

I mean why would a civilian need one of that? I don't think that's used for hunting (despite I don't agree with hunting other than for eating the animal).

You can buy a gun for self defense (in your house).. but an M4?

I think that's a great debate in USA because some guys can get weird and they have the power to make a big mess, like the known school shooting and others.

It's an AR15, not an M4. Semi-auto, like almost any other rifle in the world. Just "scary" because it's black...

Finally rebuilding my AR after selling most of it off to pay for my wedding.

Here is what I kept of it. 

Reason why I kept it is the barrel, custom made kreiger blank turned by compass lake engineering. 5R melonited (QPQ) medium strait profile custom 'modified' wylde chambering.

IMG_20140604_180143727_zpsb6wpzfe5.jpg

Here it is now, after a sweet black friday snag. Complete lower reciever for $119. I was planning on building a new one again but when I saw a pre built complete lower for $119 I had to grab it.

Now I just need to toss the stock and grip in the trash can replace them and get an optic. Few other small things added and it'll be back up and shooting again.

IMG_20141212_183726140_zpsbhdqjuu7.jpg

Here's a couple pictures of what it used to look like.

This is when I had it setup more as a home defense gun.

20130326_084524_zps76f8dd8e.jpg

This was the final iteration of the gun and also my favorite. 

20140216_194523_zps0f0407b5.jpg

Edited by Gr4vitas