How often does your main computer get rebooted?

neddamttocs

47 members have voted

1. 1. Reboot Frequency

• Several times a day
    • Once a day
    • Several times a week, but not daily
    • Once a week
    • Bi-Weekly
    • Once per month
    • Bi-Monthly
    • Every six (6) months
    • Once Per year
    • Only when updates install requires it
    • Reboot? are we talking about the cartoon?

This week on OCC Poll we are looking to see how often you reboot you main computer?

Is it one a week or once a year?

Let us know on OCC Poll!

(Oops a bit early this week :P)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont like to leave my computer on when i'm away. I'm just so paraniod about water leaks and power supplies smoking (both have happend more than once) that I think about it all day if it's on when i'm not home.

I start mine in the am and shut it down when I go to bed, unless I'm dl'ing then it would be the next night. I keep updates turned off and check them once a month so I can just take what I want.

My computer is shut down each night, unless I leave it downloading or working on something. It's kind of rare for that, so most of the time it's off at night.

I dont like to leave my computer on when i'm away. I'm just so paraniod about water leaks and power supplies smoking (both have happend more than once) that I think about it all day if it's on when i'm not home.

same goes here, tho mine's not in water but it's the crazy cost of power bills and safety that's why i dont leave my rig unattended for long periods of time.

Edited by sword_fish

I voted once a month but that is not accurate by any means. It could be 6 months or more. Sometimes it doesnt get rebooted unless WU does it or i do it just to flush the cache. I set the PC to go to sleep after 30 minutes non-use and just leave it sleep at night.