How many people are getting Windows 8?

MJCRO

101 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting Windows 8?

I mean even the new generation is just now barely faster than the Phenom II core to core at the same speed.

Piledriver is still quite a bit slower than a Phenom II core at the same clocks...

That looks like a massive waste of space to me. I don't want an XBox interface on my PC. I don't use a touchscreen nor do I use a controller to interact with my PC. I don't want an interface designed around that.

Try to look beyond the Modern UI, there's more to Win8 then the new start screen.

Go on....

Check with your institution to see if they have a dreamspark subscription first or just google the institution name + msdnaa

e.g UWA msdnaa

Try to look beyond the Modern UI, there's more to Win8 then the new start screen.

Check with your institution to see if they have a dreamspark subscription first or just google the institution name + msdnaa

e.g UWA msdnaa

I'll look into it, thanks :)

Such as?

Haven't used it and don't know much, but the new file explorer and file transfer is pretty handy. I've always wanted to be able to pause my damn transfers.

Haven't used it and don't know much, but the new file explorer and file transfer is pretty handy. I've always wanted to be able to pause my damn transfers.

Do you/anybody really need to?