Nyt Ryda's Rig

Nyt

Oh man. I have been taking advice from a kids on how to spend my 2 grand. What was I thinking. lol Btw I pay $212 a month for my mortgage. Thats the only nice thing about living in the middle of nowhere. :cool2:

Oh man. I have been taking advice from a kids on how to spend my 2 grand. What was I thinking. lol Btw I pay $212 a month for my mortgage. Thats the only nice thing about living in the middle of nowhere. :cool2:

Nah. Kids know how to spend money :lol:

My mom pays for my education, housing, and car insurance. I think the only reason why is because if I leave, she will have no intelligent people to talk to :P . All that would be left is my sister, and she broke the microwave by putting a metal bowl with popcorn and oil in the bowl and set it to high for 5 minutes. The microwave exploded and the ironic part was that we had the microwavable popcorn bags all along..............I think my sister is moving out wayyyyyy before I do :pfp:

@ Dr. Digitized, you are really lucky. When I go to William and Mary in the fall, I will have to pay over 1K a month for a small .* house :sick:

Nah. Kids know how to spend money :lol:

My mom pays for my education, housing, and car insurance. I think the only reason why is because if I leave, she will have no intelligent people to talk to :P . All that would be left is my sister, and she broke the microwave by putting a metal bowl with popcorn and oil in the bowl and set it to high for 5 minutes. The microwave exploded and the ironic part was that we had the microwavable popcorn bags all along..............I think my sister is moving out wayyyyyy before I do :pfp:

@ Dr. Digitized, you are really lucky. When I go to William and Mary in the fall, I will have to pay over 1K a month for a small .* house :sick:

My parents pay for nothing. :lol:

quit bumping this .

I dont mind :P

Hey Nyt how longs the wait on your riddiculous 24carrat gold waterblock?

Lol, its going to be a looong time ... Seems the WC stuff will arrive around the end of Feb :(

At least I'll have my HD7970 to keep my company :teehee:

I also have to get some more 2133mhz RAM, running 2x4Gb now and need to get more to make it 4x4Gb 2133 Ripjaws X for quad channel since Im still only using dual channel