Nyt Ryda's Rig

Nyt

+1000000

So I should only use my pc in Winter ?? :P

:lol: That's not the point. The point is that if you're getting sub-freezing temperatures inside your home then you'll have a LOT more problems than your loop freezing up (which it would only do if it's shut off).

:lol: That's not the point. The point is that if you're getting sub-freezing temperatures inside your home then you'll have a LOT more problems than your loop freezing up (which it would only do if it's shut off).

Like what problems ? You keep saying this but dont provide examples :P

:blink: Frozen/burst pipes, massive condensation on everything when it heats up outside, damaged appliances, damaged electronics, etc. There's a LOT that can go wrong if you let it get that cold. Most things aren't rated or tested at temperatures like that.

So he only gets to use it in the dead of nigt? 30C+ ambient temps in the day, watercooling sounds good to me.

+1000000

So I should only use my pc in Winter ?? :P

:pfp: Try freezing a soda in a can in the freezer, that is what will happen to your PC.

Edited by Black6464

Sorry Nyt Ryda but your thread is not worthy of the "beware 56K users" warning :P....not when compared to mine :evilgrin:

Kickarse build though! Your Extreme Beast definitely sounds like an absolute killer machine...now you just need to pull it all of you desk, clean it and put it all back on tidily...but that's just how I roll ;)

Cheers,

Craig

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok removed the pics and updated the system.

The 3930K and Extreme9 as well as the new WC stuff is coming soon (sometime in the begining of 2012)

Will add pics of my fully upgraded 2012 rig once Im done :)