Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, both or other?

Leif1324

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BF3, although I'm upset that it's exclusive to EA's Origin service, I've used it (since I bought Bad Company 2 via retail, I could register it on Origin), and I have no complaints about the actual service past the 10 installs limit.

Both. I .ing loved playing in squads with my friends on bc2, but the lack of proper hitboxes and the constant baseraping on thr majority of maps eventually turned me off. Riding in a tank with 3 of your friends or steering a helicopter with your joystick as you scream in the microphone where the enemy is located is about as epic as it gets.

With no intent to brag, I am awesome at cod and always enjoy getting nukes/ chopper gunners/ dogs. Just generally being called a hacker by kids is always great fun. However, cod rarely innovates and therefore it always ends up getting boring after a certain amount of time. I don't know, maybe the compete feature in cod elite will make things interesting, but I doubt it.

Basically, BF3 for epic teamwork and MW3 for the same excellent formula I've always enjoyed. Spec ops was superb in mw2 too.

In the end, I think bf3 will last longer, but the bf series still never managed to achieve the thrill of fast-paced action cod gives you. Bf is enjoyed in a completely different way.

I've since long stopped being irritated by people who claim cod sucks. I would probably hate it too if I were getting constantly owned.

Besides, the narrow minds of fanboys and their flawed arguments are always amusing to listen to :D

By the way, is the bf3 alpha worth playing? I got the invite but have been busy with other stuff so I haven't had a chance to play it. I also have access to the closed beta as i preordered medal of honor, the piece of . of a game.

The alpha is closed. It was great fun. You'll have to wait on the beta.

I think BF3 for me mostly. I'll probably get MW3 but if COD black ops is any indication I'll get bored with it quickly.

medal of honor, the piece of . of a game.

+1000000000000000

I'll likely be getting BF3, that is, if I have a job by then. I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed MW2 far more than I enjoy CODBO. It's unfortunate Steam changed their TOS for MW2, I got banned for using a custom gun texture pack :-/

Red Orchestra 2, the only true PC FPS game. I will enlighten you people who are in the dark soon enough.

capturepel.jpg

Be prepared...... It will be available later this evening (5 AM here). Roughly 35-40 minutes long, so get some munchies.

Edited by Krazyxazn

im definatly going for battlefield 3. it looks amazing ive played some of the alpha plays and looks solid. and ive used origin for my bad company 2 and so far not a single problem with it.

Edited by htaed

BF3 , MW 3 , Red Orchestra 2 and F1 2011 :)

*Moved to gaming section*

Why would you mention that Nyt, now I have to further plan my finances :D I was stuck inbetween BF3 and RO2 but you had to mention F1 2011 :( LOL