What Games Are You Playing?

Fogel

lol the expos have multiplayer? I don't even remember that. I only know of the regular Half-Life Deathmatch. Was opposing forces mp the same thing but with the updated graphics that they used for that and Blue Shift?

Yeah it was amazing with all the cool weapons and stuff, SvenCoOp and Natural Selection were my two favorite multiplayer halflife mods though. I had alot of hours on TFC too!!

• 3 weeks later...

MW2

Best game was 29-1 and the only time I stayed in one spot was when I was when I was using the Chopper Gunner. I gave the other team First Blood of the game so the 29 kills was one streak. Though it is getting really hard to keep my KDR now that I am over 40,000 total kills. It dropped .01 over the weekend instead of going up. I been getting rocked in some games. :erm:

Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles (PSP)

Wow this game is old school hard. There really isn't much grey area in this game, haha. You either do good or you suck. In the time it took for me to tell the Flight Attendant I want Cranberry Juice I went down in HP by half - hah! Fun game though and good graphics.

PC : SP :

Alice : Madness Returns

Formula 1 2010 with the awesome new Season 2011 Conversion pack :biggrin:

Alone in the Dark (just got it today)

Crysis 2 DX11 + Hi-Res

The Witcher 2 Never got around to it maybe later

Dirt 3 Got bored , might start playing later

Mafia 2 Finished it

PS3 : SP :

LA Noire

Fifa 11

YAY!!! I created my first movie :woo:

It's been so long since I did anything creative. I used to be into Art big time and did something everday with aspirations of being a graphic design artist. Dreams kinda shatter when you realize you suck. :lol: Been kinda burned once I realized that but I always meant to get back into it, so it was really fun making this even though many will probably laugh at it. I know most people here don't like MW2, but give at least one of videos a chance and let me know what ya think. What works, what sucks, what is close but needs tweaking, stuff like that.

First actual rendered movie but last game I actually recorded, which means the quality of the video is a shade better since I know now which options to record with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZlFht-r-Jg

This was actually only the 3rd game I recorded and I wasn't sure which settings to choose when recording or which file type to choose but it is one of better goes for gameplay - 35-11. Just about all of it was from guns, i think 3 from Pradators Missiles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJTRHT2tYGo

Currently, I've been going through Fallout: New Vegas, though I haven't done any of the DLC I bought recently. When I'm not playing FNV, I am usually on my PS3 playing a created character in MLB 11: The Show. Never tried Road to the Show (where you create a player and take him through a career) until a few months ago, now I can't seem to put it down. :lol:

Playing Starcraft 2 when my friends are on.

Play TF2/Killing Floor when I want some multiplayer FPS.

Starting to play through single player games on Steam, starting with the most recent sale. Started off with Batman: AA.

2 games i have always loved this game and still play it to this day, Ultimate Domain and Legions both made in 1994. I played both of these games as a little kid but lost them when i moved from windows 3.1/ 98. It took me a very long time to track both of these games down with the right software to play them. But i have them both again and spend hours playing em, got to love the clasics bringing back childhood memories.

No one checked out at least one video?

Even if you have nothing nice to say as long as it is constructive (vs rude) I don't mind negative feedback. I know people put music to their gameplay videos so would it be better if i did that to make it more interesting? I was trying to avoid YouTube taking my vids down due to music copyright infringement. For example, I would love to put one video to "Hey Man Nice Shot" but Rhino Entertainment takes down pretty much every Filter song put on YouTube.

I spent the majority of the time on the battle stats page. I did that so people can decide if they want to watch it or not as I'm sure many of the videos I will upload will simply be so my friends and i can enjoy our games together. Is the battle stats page a good idea? Is it missing some info that might be cool to put on there? It look ok? Here's a sample of it by itself:

http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab341/Niteblooded/MW2_SCF_TDM-001.png

Should I have something at the end of the video like in the 2nd video or just end with gameplay like in the first video? I plan on doing other games as well, like SC2, probably BF3 when it comes out ...so before i go all nuts, it would be nice if i knew what people liked and didn't like. It's mostly for my friends and I but at the same time it is still public for the world to see.

Edited by Fogel