What Games Are You Playing?

Fogel

PC

NBA 2K11 - offline only

Portal 2 - working through co-op with gf

F1 2010 - every now and then

Borderlands - getting to all the dlc that i bought during the xmas sale

Crysis

finished co-op with portal 2, helping a friend through co-op every now and then though. its not as fun 2nd time through

assassins creed brotherhood

beat the main story the other day. have no interest in the multiplayer or trying to get 100% completion.

Adding to list:

Duke Nukem Forever

Currently :

SP on PC :

Duke Nukem Forever

Witcher 2

Formula 1 2010

Dirt 3

Just Cause 2

Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

SP on PS3 : Fifa 11 and Assassins Creed Brotherhood (getting ready for AC Revelations) :)

I can see why people here don't own xboxs... most people who commented on my thread said it was crud and nobody cared but they have a ps3... bah

Crysis 1 and 2

Bulletstorm

DA2

Halo 3/odst

ME2

Halo Reach

some borderlands

GOW

Stalker series

timeshift

others?

Removed Crysis and Warhead from my list. I haven't beaten them but just gave up. Apparently Crysis has bugs with either AVG or Windows 7 or both because at the chapter changes it often crashed. I disabled AVG, went to 32bit and DX9 and still it wouldn't load, so I decided to drop it. I wanted to play the game not bugfix.

Now working on Darkspore, Command and Conquer 3 and finished the story of Just Cause 2.

PC:

Desktop

JC2 (finished story but am completing all the side missions now, 34%....usually 1% takes me like 3 days :whoa: )

Stalker: Call of Pripyat (forgot how much I loved Stalker, pretty far through it)

Laptop

Mercenaries 2 (start this up on occasion but don't really get any farther in it, think I'm on the last mission too lol)

Psychonauts (crawling through this game because I'm trying to do everything, similar to JC2)

PS3:

Final Fantasy 12 (really have been slacking on this, probably haven't touched it in atleast a month)

Epic(Phone):

Pokemon: Emerald (Emulators FTW, Angry Birds can suck nuts)

Super Mario 2 (playing occasionally for a quick grin while waiting somewhere)

(Bolded titles are ones I added)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Removed Crysis and Warhead from my list. I haven't beaten them but just gave up. Apparently Crysis has bugs with either AVG or Windows 7 or both because at the chapter changes it often crashed. I disabled AVG, went to 32bit and DX9 and still it wouldn't load, so I decided to drop it. I wanted to play the game not bugfix.

Now working on Darkspore, Command and Conquer 3 and finished the story of Just Cause 2.

Did you try running in compatibility mode?

Did you try running in compatibility mode?

Once brought it down to XP and then it didn't load. Of course that could have been because it decided to try to load DX10, which XP can't do. Or does Steam screw up compatibility options like that?

What I do know is that people have been able to identify that AVG causes some issues with it, but even after I told AVG to ignore the files and disabled the scanner (did not completely close AVG, just the on-access scan) it still would not load.

BFBC2

Player name: RAZORBACKBF2

Crysis 2

Player name: RAZORBACKBF2

Bioshock 2

So far only the single player

Assassin's Creed

Single player only

Soon to start;

Call of Duty Black Ops - multiplayer

User name: RAZORBACKBF2

Once brought it down to XP and then it didn't load. Of course that could have been because it decided to try to load DX10, which XP can't do. Or does Steam screw up compatibility options like that?

What I do know is that people have been able to identify that AVG causes some issues with it, but even after I told AVG to ignore the files and disabled the scanner (did not completely close AVG, just the on-access scan) it still would not load.

gee did you turn of uac when installing? its running great on my 64bit machine... the editor some trouble though