Bosco's in a Giving Mood

Bosco

Hmmm. Back in 89' I ran around the Penny Pincher Truck Stop on Main St. in the buff.

In 94 I ran around the parking lot over at the HUDDLE HOUSE on Bay Meadows Rd. In nothing but a smile :bow:

So yes. This streaker qualifies for a nice gift of kindness. (NOT A TOWEL!) :woo:

I could use a new video card ('newer' than my 8800GTS) , 4 more GBs of DDR2, I'm severley lacking in hardrive space too, maybe even a beefier HPSU too as this 500W is just about stretched to its limits.

I thought I was the only one still used some dated DDR2. Mine's only DDR2-800, but I don't want to buy faster ones since obviously at some point I'd move to DDR3...so yeah, I need to win some for free!

@Bosco, if you dont have enough contest ideas you could give some of it away to some of the bigger nomination titles, like say coolest member most helpful member, coolest staff. Not all the category s but just the big ones.
The OCC Awards are strictly for fun and always will be. It's mostly a popularity contest and shouldn't result in any real prizes.

ill join the OCC army and do anything you command Field Marshal Bosco :) i also need another HDD, i ran out of space.

Edited by hornybluecow

Panda you had a hand in it when throwing out the possibility of an OCC boob shot! :thumbsup: But then again the hardware needs of the many made them not flinch at all and focus on the er..hardware ........... goes and shakes head mumbling about geeks........

Way to stir them up boss...

Someone's gotta stir the pot...

I still say the numbers game we had last time was a damn good idea, just refine it a bit and it should go smoother

Thought of a few other ways the contest could be had but that initial idea just seems really solid compared to anything else

It was actually entertaining, I don't think anyone would be against doing that again.. unless its for the benefit of disagreeing with me

We're talking about free stuff here! Anything if nothing will suffice.

P.S. Thank you for turning down the nudity. I'd rather not have a poll on who's video was "best".

Edited by TOMisCHEEZE

P.S. Thank you for turning down the nudity. I'd rather not have a poll on who's video was "best".

WHAT...female boobs are ALWAYS good and if they're not, they're good to make fun of. Don't look at the rest!

I thought I was the only one still used some dated DDR2. Mine's only DDR2-800, but I don't want to buy faster ones since obviously at some point I'd move to DDR3...so yeah, I need to win some for free!

Same, I'm on DDR2-800 as well.

:dunno: