Worst Trilogy

flareback

Yes!

Putting Megan Fox aside, the technology involved is simply stunning to watch. Each bot transforms so fluidly as if they were real. I think that's quite the feat.

I thought the action sequences in the first were a bit to fast and hard to follow. I never saw the second.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting Megan Fox aside

That would be a great place to put her. She is completely unlikable and a total b*****.

As for my pick for worst series I pick Final Destination. I know there is four now but the extra doesn't have a number attached to it.

Gotta agree with Paul... I didn't like Star Wars the original trilogy when it first came out on VHS (maybe I was too young lol), and despite watching each one in part or whole since then, I still don't really rate it at all...

I can't really think of another bad trilogy where I don't like the first one at least...

oh wait...

Look Who's Talking

Look Who's Talking Too

Look Who's Talking Now

:pfp:

Hush yo mouth! :angry:

Back to the future, Chronicles of Narnia, Cruel Intentions, The Karate Kid and I know what you did last summer all come to mind as terrible.

Lord of th Rings is my favorite followed by the original star wars.

I agree with the matrix as well.

back to the future!?

back to the future!?

I know right? They were amazing. I LOVE old films, 80's, 90's. Simply because they don't make them the same anymore. I like new films too don't get me wrong.

Can't believe no one has said the "fast and furious" series. First one actually made sense, but after that? Horrible CGI effects will ruin an entire movie for me, but as a car guy, I still watch them all though haha.

Back to the future, Chronicles of Narnia, Cruel Intentions, The Karate Kid and I know what you did last summer all come to mind as terrible.

Lord of th Rings is my favorite followed by the original star wars.

I agree with the matrix as well.

Dems be fightin words,,, how dare you talk about Back To The Future that way.

Edited by feetfats

many part 2's aren't good. friday the 13th and nightmare on elm st come to mind

:withstupid: :withstupid:

Finally someone said it, Halloween also comes to mind

why MUST these movies be constantly remade?!