Worst Trilogy

flareback

Gotta agree with Paul... I didn't like Star Wars the original trilogy when it first came out on VHS (maybe I was too young lol), and despite watching each one in part or whole since then, I still don't really rate it at all...

I can't really think of another bad trilogy where I don't like the first one at least...

oh wait...

Look Who's Talking

Look Who's Talking Too

Look Who's Talking Now

:pfp:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the Starship Troopers and Lake Placid sequels. First movies were decent, second and third ones didn't even get the privilege of being released in theatres.

Exactly!

All you people knocking Star Wars and LOTR are CRAZY INSANE...some of the best cinema...EVER!

Yeah the furry creatures and that Gungan were lame but that's minor!

I gotta agree on the Back to the Futures. The first was good but afterwards it went downhill.

The Matrix got progressively worst but the original defined a genre so you gotta give the Trilogy some props.

Never saw any of the Look Who's Talkings or Lake Placcids or Tremors or any of that kuk so no comment on that but I would bet they all suck.

I'd put The Matrix in my top three along with Star Wars (the three original ones) and The Lord of the Rings. I can't think of a really bad trilogy because they only get that far if they are successful and make money?

You guys ALL SUCK at reading comprehension. Paul said he LIKED Star Wars, LOTR, and the Matrix trilogies.

Wow. :lol:

Thinking about it further, although I've never seen any of them, I think it's safe to say the worst trilogy ever is High School Musical :lol:

Dude...three daughters = HATE HSM 1, 2, & 3

Hands down...the WORST TRILOGY

You think Transformers is a good trilogy? :unsure:

Yes!

Putting Megan Fox aside, the technology involved is simply stunning to watch. Each bot transforms so fluidly as if they were real. I think that's quite the feat.