Worst Trilogy

flareback

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matrix Trilogy for sure, partially because it had Keanu Reeves in it, partially because the whole concept was fairly old. But mostly, Keanu Reeves. Lord of the Rings dragged on too long for me, I had to endure sitting and watching it with my girlfriend.

Transformers, what an over hyped joke IMO. Maybe it's because I never saw the TV series and wasn't ever a big fan of them, maybe I'm just not the target audience. But watching it, I was bored as hell and confused.

I believe one of the Starship Troopers sequels wasn't supposed to be one, but the rights to the film were bought out and it was made that way to milk the franchise.

Twilight... I no longer have fantasies of being totally helpless and constantly saved by some mythical creature who for some reason can't resist me, all while being hunted by bad guys who also can't resist me, and having a random third party who can't resist me, all of whom are mythical beings. Maybe when I was 12. Even the books read like something off of a fan fiction website. Maybe it ties into that "Three questions to get any woman you want" internet scam, by somehow accessing some part of a person's psychology, kind of like boobs in advertising.

Best? I'll still have to go with the original Star Wars movies.

Lord of the Rings dragged on too long for me, I had to endure sitting and watching it with my girlfriend.

Just be glad it ended when it did. He could have kept going to where the book ended.

I think people just say the Matrix Trilogy is bad because others have said so. Are 2 & 3 as good as the first one? Hell no. But they were still decent movies and as such, the trilogy is certainly not amongst the worst.

:withstupid:

worst trilogies would definitely go with:

fast & furious

twilight - saw the first, i wanted to slap everyone who is obsessed with that garbage afterwards

scary movie 1-4 - yeah i know its a quadrilogy but they all sucked

looking through my movie collection there are a ton of great trilogies