Worst Trilogy

flareback

My votes for Planet of the Apes (Although there's all of 800 sequals) and the Godfather.

I have a feeling that I'm going to get ripped apart for my votes.

Edited by Lord_Guy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twilight. Period.

Ruined everything I've ever imagined about vampires and lycans.

hmm, you can turn in your mancard now. Unless you have a really good reason such as your girlfriend dragged you to it.

hmm, you can turn in your mancard now. Unless you have a really good reason such as your girlfriend dragged you to it.

All I had to see was minutes into the first one before I was done and we walked to another movie.

Seriously though, how can you turn something like that.. into something like that...

ITS FKED UP!

Edited by TOMisCHEEZE

All I had to see was minutes into the first one before I was done and we walked to another movie.

Seriously though, how can you turn something like that.. into something like that...

ITS FKED UP!

alright, you can keep the mancard. I heard she had a dream about glittery vampires or something. It's pretty stupid and I agree it did a horrible thing to the genre.

@jdm_freak - yeah i was gonna post blade too, love em

@flareback - theres atleast two i know of

Another worst would probably be The Adams Family.. rofl

Legally Blonde.. how in the hell did that make it to three? fml

Im a Jim Carrey fan so I can't really talk shiz about Ace Ventura..

Im not gonna say Austin Powers was the worst either.. but its another one I dont think anyones brought up yet

Oh yeah.. The Mighty Ducks...

The Never Ending Story... yeaap

The Butterfly Effect.. has a trilogy!?

lol Crocodile Dundee..

those Step Up dance movies.. haha tho i never really even seen one

The Hills Have Eyes.. meh

The Grudge.. worst horror trilogy ever

Honey I Shrunk The Kids.. lol.. it was a cool idea back when i was a baby.

aaand for all you sticklers who dont know fun.. even though it gets a little homo sick and dumb.. you'd probably think Jackass deserves a spot here too

Edited by TOMisCHEEZE

I think people just say the Matrix Trilogy is bad because others have said so. Are 2 & 3 as good as the first one? Hell no. But they were still decent movies and as such, the trilogy is certainly not amongst the worst.

But were they two movies? I consider it a bad trilogy when any two of the movies, such as Matrix 2&3 and Pirates of the Carribean, 2&3, have the third movie required to end the story. I don't count Empire Strikes Back here, even though Han being taken wasn't resolved until Return of the Jedi, but it still was a story's conclusion, and didn't need a "To be continued..." on it. I've got my own issues with the original Star Wars trilogy, but that's just me saying they aren't good movies. The trilogy is good though, with the parts being clearly defined and separated. Not so much for the Matrix. Yes, I'm throwing in the Pirates trilogy too, First one was good, the other two no.

I enjoy Back to the Future, but I won't go so far as insisting it's good. The Lord of the Rings I do think is good.

I will not condemn Transformers until I see the third, but I'll give you the second movie is easily one of the worst movies I've seen. It wasn't even so bad it's funny, it was just bad.