The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

finally got chance to play it for about an hour. i know its only a beta but they need to fix a lot. Most of these have probably been mentioned before

- Need to fix so you can binds keys to the mouse. i hate not being able to use my thumb buttons for knife & nades

- Need to fix so that you dont have to spawn to be able to change options and quit

- Ditch the browser based component

- various graphical / animation bug fixes

F. Yes. I have nothing to do all night and I get off work early today. Going to stop by and get a thing of Jack Daniels, some munchies, and never leave my PC all evening.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/10/07/battlefield-3-64-player-caspian-border-map-open-to-pc-players-this-afternoon/

Caspian Borders is being opened to all this afternoon!!! (PC only unlock for beta?, didn't read the article just the title)

Yep, PC only since it's 64 player. They are testing server stability, and load testing. I'm friggin excited, and I'm also glad I don't have rehearsal tomorrow morning :D

Update: I am not excited. It's basically unplayable right now. It's super laggy, and you can't really move.

Yep, PC only since it's 64 player. They are testing server stability, and load testing. I'm friggin excited, and I'm also glad I don't have rehearsal tomorrow morning :D

Update: I am not excited. It's basically unplayable right now. It's super laggy, and you can't really move.

I joined a server with punkbuster disabled and no lag.