The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

If you're a console player and wondering what BF3 will look like on the consoles. They will be demoing the PS3 version on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tonight.

Credits show they are all from the BF 2142 OST, J. "Heals" Healy, and Remo Baldi.

=========

Physical Warfare Pack available to all Battlefield 3 players later this year

Actually, the song isn't listed. I got it from another youtuber. It's a Lasse Schultze remix of BF2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVMJmiWwtTQ

PIC

picture explaining how the classes look like... sniper looks funny right? Or is it just me?

It's just you. :P

No it does look a little funny but I like it. I just wish more people out there understood the role of Recon though, spotting is the main purpose of that class but I never see anyone using it that way. Which is sad because if you're playing sniper and fire off 1 or 2 shots, the enemy team will find out where you're at based on those few shots and you can't really fight back if they decide to attack you, but if you play sniper and just spot without shooting at all, you could stand in plain sight most of the time without being bothered.

• 3 weeks later...

i'm going to buy this game no-matter what (excluding a $100 price tag or something to that extent) so i'm trying not to watch any of the vids for it so i dont spoil it. but reading all the feature lists god this game will be epic. lets just hope that if there are bugs they do a better job patching them than they did in BC2

The games hardware req's have been listed for those interested @ gamerzines

http://www.gamerzines.com/pc/news/battlefield-3-pc-specs.html

These are the PC specs required, according to GameStop's Battlefield 3

Minimum:

Hard Drive Space: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

Operating System: Windows Vista or Windows 7

Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz

RAM: 2GB

Video Card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card

Recommended:

Hard Drive Space: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit

Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU

RAM: 4GB

Video Card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, GeForce GTX 460, Radeon Radeon HD 6850

Not as harsh as I thought considering its Vista/7 only

They didn't want it to be a Crysis hardware requirement, which is a good thing. Except those people who have a Crysis requirement PC :P

Edited by Krazyxazn