The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

UK Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack pre-order (picture)

Gulf of Oman Concept Art

Sharqi Concept Art (This map was awesome. You could fly a transport helo, full of guys, to the TV station roof and parachute them all in and raid the base :D)

This was the infamous map that I got my 95 Kills - 1 Death on, this is a COD Chopper Gunner on 24/7 :D

BF2 Attack Choppers are way way way way way way better than BC Attack Choppers (horrible). Especially since they stripped away all of its abilities and put them on stupid equip-able perk/skills.

Expect a lot more cursing voice overs for BF3 (Sadly no Chinese or Arabic voice overs :()

Edited by Krazyxazn
  • Like 1

mmmmmm. I can just hear my two 6950's crying now by looking at those graphics. I haven't been this excited about a fps since, well... bc2 haha.

I'm not so sure I like the looks of this game... might have to do some upgrading. :(

Yeah a single 4850 512MB is not gonna come close to cutting it in this game.....just as an ATI X850XT was a must have card when BF2 released....ahh memories...

Yeah a single 4850 512MB is not gonna come close to cutting it in this game.....just as an ATI X850XT was a must have card when BF2 released....ahh memories...

I upgraded my HP family PC with a Radeon 9850 or some other 9000 series. Then that wasn't cutting it, so I gave it away and build my first rig with a Nvidia 7800 GT. I was drooling watching those G4TV demos of BF2 using 7800 GTX SLI.

http://www.razerzone.com/bf3

Is the announcement going to be new BF3 footage or a BF3 Themed product.

Earlier today, DICE Senior Video Director, Roland Smedberg tweeted he recorded 4 hours of Battlefield 3 multiplayer footage and was working on editing it down to "a minute or so". When asked when the video would be released he said E3. The tweet has since been deleted. Thanks Somua

Edited by Krazyxazn