The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

The Dark Brotherhood just tried to kidnap me and get me to kill one of 3 people.

You. Do. Not. Kidnap. A. Werewolf.

I killed her instead of killing any of those three people, got some sweet gear too.

Then a unique dialog option came up when talking to a town guard (don't remember which) and I found their lair and assassinated all of the brotherhood.

I killed her instead of killing any of those three people, got some sweet gear too.

Then a unique dialog option came up when talking to a town guard (don't remember which) and I found their lair and assassinated all of the brotherhood.

Exactly what I did. Hence why you don't kidnap a werewolf. :P

Some of the enchanted weapons you get are leveled, so that mace should have lower stats if you got it at level 20 or so compared to daedric at a higher level.

If you get smithing high enough, like 50 or 60, you can improve magic weapons and armor. Just need to get it high enough to take the perk for it.

I was level 31 or 32. I doubt there could be much more growth at that level... Plus, my smithing is at 100 and I was talking about both weapons upgraded to "Legendary". My smithing was increased 100% from gear as well.