The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Whelp, found his body. I'm now at a shortage of steel. :cry:

Oh, and the daughter's going to starve to death.

Dont worry kids cant die in skyrim. Found it out when I accidently used a fireball in town instead of a restoration spell.

Apparently bethseda doesnt want to promote the slaughter of kids.... Whadda ya know :meh:

Dont worry kids cant die in skyrim. Found it out when I accidently used a fireball in town instead of a restoration spell.

Apparently bethseda doesnt want to promote the slaughter of kids.... Whadda ya know :meh:

Kids couldn't die in Fallout 3 or New Vegas either. Well, unless you count blowing up Megaton in Fallout 3.. then the few kids there could die. :lol:

What if you use poison? I sometimes have to reload a quick save because poison kills Lydia. And I want her around cause shes sexy >.>

Is someone using hentai guys eye candy? Also why would you want to poison a child :P you woukd use console commands to kill them if you want.

What if you use poison? I sometimes have to reload a quick save because poison kills Lydia. And I want her around cause shes sexy >.>

I also want to keep here around - she is the most loyal and awesome in-game wife :P

I also want to keep here around - she is the most loyal and awesome in-game wife :P

She stays in my kitchen.

Not joking, that's where she is every time I go home.

Found a better companion, she is Azura's faithful worshipper and she is a badass mage :biggrin: can't find Lydia so I now have Aronea Lenith. Will see about buying a house at some point thinking of settling in Solitude.