The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Here's what you need to know:

Lydia is a boss.

Thar b dragons.

That is all.

Lydia would be destroyed by Aronea Lenith.

She is the Dunmer worshipper found at the Shrine of Azura. I am only level 15 and she is able to cast repeated expert and master attacks where I am lucky to fire of one master attack and I have devoted my charector to destruction.

When she isn't casting spells more powerful than mine she is dual wielding Staff of Fireballs. Always she starts of by summoning her flame atronach then she proceeds to destroy everything. You need to try out a mage companion just sayin

I can't be the only person with a mage companion now...

Wait a sec just found this...

Skyrim Companion – Illia

Location: Complete the Darklight Tower Quest. You will meet her upon entering the dungeon and she will ask you to help get revenge on Hagravens inside the dungeon. When you complete the quest, you can ask her to become your Companion. She is a powerful mage as well as a dragonborn. You can find Darklight Tower southwest of Riften.

I thought I was special being the Dragonborn, however I want a mage/dragonborn companion that would be so badass.

Found another bug. Not sure if this applies to any houses with dagger display cases, but the one in Windhelm does it for me. Any dagger I place in there shows up, but I cannot grab it again. Placing another dagger in there only puts it underneath the first one. So there went my Mehrunes Razor. Yep.

Found another bug. Not sure if this applies to any houses with dagger display cases, but the one in Windhelm does it for me. Any dagger I place in there shows up, but I cannot grab it again. Placing another dagger in there only puts it underneath the first one. So there went my Mehrunes Razor. Yep.

Press tilde (~) then type in 'tcl', this allows you to clip through ANY wall, this may allow you to reach it from another angle.

Also that is great if you are stuck or kind of want to just go straight to your destination instead of around a mountain.

:ph34r:

Anyone else run into this weird issue? I am getting CRAZY (like 30 second+) lags between my actions, quest progressions, talking, and the effects actually showing up.

For example - I'm up at the top of the mountain with the greybeards and they are taking 30-60 seconds to go through each step in the initial shout training. I also fed on someone earlier (I'm a vampire) and it jumped me back to the sleeping body about 45 seconds after I walked away and started slashing someone. Talking to people works fine...but opening a trading window can take nearly a minute.

It's making the game nearly unplayable. :(

Anyone else run into this weird issue? I am getting CRAZY (like 30 second+) lags between my actions, quest progressions, talking, and the effects actually showing up.

For example - I'm up at the top of the mountain with the greybeards and they are taking 30-60 seconds to go through each step in the initial shout training. I also fed on someone earlier (I'm a vampire) and it jumped me back to the sleeping body about 45 seconds after I walked away and started slashing someone. Talking to people works fine...but opening a trading window can take nearly a minute.

I had the opposite. Just save exit load and it works fine. Mine was cool because everything went triple speed so running was insane fast. Talking with people sounds came normal but actions where sped up. So I had fun and watched my companion decimate everyone in windhelm in under a minute.

A friend of mine was describing something similar yesterday. Might be the same bug he was talking about.

I had the opposite. Just save exit load and it works fine. Mine was cool because everything went triple speed so running was insane fast. Talking with people sounds came normal but actions where sped up. So I had fun and watched my companion decimate everyone in windhelm in under a minute.

that's... awesome.

Anyone who has issues with vsync adding input lag, I've found a way to disable it.

Under your install file, go to /The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim/Skyrim/SkyrimPrefs.ini

then add "iPresentInterval=0" to the end. It should disable it.

Source.

Do some dragons not have souls to absorb? Doing the quest to kill one at Shearpoint and his body just lays there. Though i've already cleared Shearpoint before...maybe I killed it already and it just brought it back for this quest? :shrugs:

You have NO IDEA!!!!

It's not enough. Not by a long shot.

:lol: I have to admit, the excitement this game has me itching to try this game. And that is with being completely bored to tears with Oblivion (ya i know, send the hate mail to the president)

A game that can get this kind of excitement has to be pretty good. If I see a good Steam or BlackFriday deal I am pretty sure I will cave and buy this game. It has been a looong time since an RPG could hold my attention, but when they do... I usually go all out on them!

Edited by Fogel