The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Do some dragons not have souls to absorb? Doing the quest to kill one at Shearpoint and his body just lays there. Though i've already cleared Shearpoint before...maybe I killed it already and it just brought it back for this quest? :shrugs:

I've cleared shearpoint 3 times now... A soul each time and a soul for every dragon I've killed. I don't know maybe when I pick the quest up it could be different.

I just killed...

Alduin

and gained a bunch of shouts, now I have literally about 75 quests to finish up...

:P

Yeah, I haven't been doing enough main storyline lol. I've been doing a lot of side quests and leveling.

Yeah, I haven't been doing enough main storyline lol. I've been doing a lot of side quests and leveling.

heh me too. Lvl 35 and the last main quest I did was talking to the Grey beards.

I have actually been doing a lot of the Bounty runs as well as hunting in the woods for deer to up my archery skills.<div><br></div><div><br></div>

Mammoth's are really sick for leveling archery, because they take so long and are easy to trap.

There's an easy way to take down ground monsters, like Giants and Mammoths. Find a rocky area to run to where you have to jump into a safe spot. Attack it, it will charge you, then run to that safe spot. It will realize it can't attack you, so will start retreating. Keep firing until it's a decent distance, then jump out of the safe spot, and it will turn around and charge you again. Repeat firing and running back into the safe spot, going out of the safe spot, etc., and you can kill them pretty easily without even getting hit. I've been killing them since I hit level 10.

I've been playing the game for about 2 hours, and I'm loving it so far. I did run into something that is really effing annoying though. If you have something equipped in the right hand, you can directly equip anything else in it. So for instance, I have a sword and a shield, but I want a spell and a shield, I can't just right click the spell to repleace the sword, I have to unequip the sword, and then equip the spell.

I've been playing the game for about 2 hours, and I'm loving it so far. I did run into something that is really effing annoying though. If you have something equipped in the right hand, you can directly equip anything else in it. So for instance, I have a sword and a shield, but I want a spell and a shield, I can't just right click the spell to repleace the sword, I have to unequip the sword, and then equip the spell.

You can make them favorites and then quick swap with the Q key.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uyIJX6pHD4[/media]

Really? I haven't had a bug like that yet. It generally just replaces whatever I have equipped in that hand.