The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Does anyone else find the pathfinding AI to be really dumb as usual? As a mage, I keep a flame spirit and a zombie with me at all times and we all tend to get into a massive pile of rotting flesh and burning limbs whenever we are in a dungeon. :biggrin:

Does anyone else find the pathfinding AI to be really dumb as usual? As a mage, I keep a flame spirit and a zombie with me at all times and we all tend to get into a massive pile of rotting flesh and burning limbs whenever we are in a dungeon. :biggrin:

See my above comment about Lydia.

See my above comment about Lydia.

:lol: :lol: I guess I missed that comment. The minions do make for good meat shields though, since I can re-summon them at any time, I use them to intentionally set off traps so I can walk around in peace.

Has anyone else been injured stepping on piles of bones?

Don't think I have. But i've heard Lydia grunt a few times when she is close to me and I turn, as if my weapon smacked her in the face lol

Try removing all of her other weapons in her inventory and then giving her a bow AND arrows.

Tried that... Whenever I take away her sword she equips her stock one. And then giving her a bow and arrows doesn't cause her to equip the ranged attack weapon until we get into a fight. At that time, only the arrows become equipped, but the bow stays the stock one. Not a big deal to me though because she usually rushes in with her sword and shield.

But i've heard Lydia grunt a few times when she is close to me and I turn, as if my weapon smacked her in the face lol

I don't play this game but that made me laugh. Probably doesn't help I have a dirty mind though!

Thanks for bringing it up. I was wondering about how to Equip Lydia. I have it a brief effort then gave up. I like my Horse... shes mah biotch. She gallops to my rescure in dramatic fashion and just stomps the hellouta the bad guys or Dragon. Heck I even had somebody elses horse come help me kill a dragon right outside of town. It was very kewl and dramatic. All these folk come rushhing up when it was over and giving it up for me. I think I blushed. :cheers:

Lydia's kind of a badass. I sat back and let her take on a Frost Dragon on her own. She demolished it.

With 80% frost resist Frost dragons are a joke to me lol. I don't even dodge their attack. I only backup if they come to melee me.