3dMark 11

Water_Hazard

Yeah when I bench I almost always set everything to the performance settings. It may look like crap, but dammit, I want my big numbers. :lol:

Thats kinda the point of a benchmark isn't it? Otherwise its just a movie with no sound... If i wanted entertainment I'd be playing a video game!

Can't wait to see what BP gets with another run! I fully expect her to beat my score at least(6718 i think is the one i have on the front page). Then after she beats my score, ill have a good reason to try and beat not only my own score, but hers as well!

Sad part is i think i have worn the VRM's out in my GTX570 alreadyunsure.gif. I never could make it to the 1GHz barrier because of them, and my 24/7 OC of 900MHz on the core became unstable 2 weeks ago all on its own, even after upping the voltage, it wouldn't maintain the 900MHz during gamingdunno.gif. I haven't had time to play with it yet, but im afraid its overclock days may be numbered!

The Twin Frozr II was custom PCB with the custom cooler, but still had the reference VRM's that were quite problematic at launch.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that bench with almost everything usual turned on? :P

I mean, with anti-virus, firewall, but with the browser closed and no music? I don't even change the the settings from the GPU to performance. :P

Since I don't have a DX11 GPU, I can't make a bench to 3dmark11, so I can't help the OverclockersClub team in HWBot. :-/

Thats kinda the point of a benchmark isn't it? Otherwise its just a movie with no sound... If i wanted entertainment I'd be playing a video game!

Can't wait to see what BP gets with another run! I fully expect her to beat my score at least(6718 i think is the one i have on the front page). Then after she beats my score, ill have a good reason to try and beat not only my own score, but hers as well!

Sad part is i think i have worn the VRM's out in my GTX570 alreadyunsure.gif. I never could make it to the 1GHz barrier because of them, and my 24/7 OC of 900MHz on the core became unstable 2 weeks ago all on its own, even after upping the voltage, it wouldn't maintain the 900MHz during gamingdunno.gif. I haven't had time to play with it yet, but im afraid its overclock days may be numbered!

The Twin Frozr II was custom PCB with the custom cooler, but still had the reference VRM's that were quite problematic at launch.

You gotta wait. I've been on campus all day and have an exam in 30 min. Lulz.

I already did submit a 3dmark06 to hwbot for the team and a couple more that could give some points. I submitted a 3dmark06, wprime, UCbench, SuperPI just in benchs.

I do even have a PCmark07 benchmark done but since it doesn't give points to the team, I didn't upload it. :P

Doesn't 3dmark06 and 3dmark11 use Physx? In the future I will probably buy a new GPU, so I could keep my 9600 GT as a dedicated Physx, or it does need to be the same GPU?

Doesn't 3dmark06 and 3dmark11 use Physx? In the future I will probably buy a new GPU, so I could keep my 9600 GT as a dedicated Physx, or it does need to be the same GPU?

3DMark11 can use GPU PhysX but scores using it aren't valid for submission. :P

You can use different GPUs for PhysX.