Choose an opponent to a duel!

El_Capitan

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love EVGA ! Their 580 fan unlocker unlocked my fan speed to 100% and I now run the fan at 5300rpm instead of the 85% which I think is 4400rpm .

Its much louder now but its worth it . Im idling at 33C at an ambiant of 26C .

Ok this is what Im at so far but Im still fine tuning mhz out of it . Im at 49.5FPS at 955mhz core , 1910mhz shader and 2220mhz memory so far ... I'll post a SS when Im done

Also max temp at 100% fan speed at 28C ambiant is 79C which is amazing for a stock cooler . If Speedway wasnt in the northern hemisphere in winter near 0 then his would be at around 90C on the stock cooler max 100%

Ok I cant go further because heaven crashes back to desktop .

Score : 49.5FPS and a score of 1246 points

I'd love to see if the 5970 can beat this . I know the 5970 and it will need many more mhz since fermi scales better per mhz

Attached the SS

Hey Nyt can you run everything at same settings again but at 1680x1050. I want to see how one of my 480's matches up to the 580. I'm slowly working my way up, I'm at 48.3fps right now

so i think i hit the max for my card in heaven

score

fps 49.6

score 1250

min 25.9

max 95.8

everything was set to testing settings but my res. 1680x1050 is all i can do

screen shot of heaven is just a black screen :( so you'll have to take my word on the score

screen shot of my settings.

heaven-1.png

by the way that is not a brooken temp sensor on my cpu. right now its 23f outside and i have my window open and my rads ducted to the window :D my case is wicked cold

Edited by olokul

Ok I'll bench the 580 soon . You dont make a screenshot in the benchmark , you run the benchmark and when its done theres a window with your score and on the bottom of the window is a button that allows you to save the report , save to desktop or somewhere easy to find and then double click it and it shows your score then make a screenshot .

screen shot of heaven is just a black screen :( so you'll have to take my word on the score

screen shot of my settings.

Actually olokul, you can't just hit "Prt Scr" or it will be just a black SS! You have to click "Save" when the benchmark is finished and choose somewhere your familiar with and then locate that folder and it will have your Heaven benchmark SS file in it, just click the file and it will load the webpage with your results :thumbsup: I did the same thing at 1st and got the black SS as well ;)

Ok at 1680x1050 at 950mhz core , 1900mhz shader and 2200mhz mem I get :

54.9FPS average

20FPS minimum (my cpu caused this I think since you minimum was higher)

111.1FPS max