Choose an opponent to a duel!

El_Capitan

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why Nyt Ryda won El_Capitan..

16GB (pfffffffffffffff well that is unnecessary)

I would say 2x460 > 5970.. seems not..

Also Nyt Ryda have a 1055t and El_Capitan have a i7 950.. in benchmarks shows 950 as the best ..

both of them have their processors overclocked.

This thing of benchmarks is kinda crazy and they go mostly for GPU.. it doesnt care rest of ur hardware.. 1 beast GPU > processor, memory, all... seems Nyt Ryda's GPU must be an expensive monster.

I wonder why Nyt Ryda won El_Capitan..

16GB (pfffffffffffffff well that is unnecessary)

I would say 2x460 > 5970.. seems not..

Also Nyt Ryda have a 1055t and El_Capitan have a i7 950.. in benchmarks shows 950 as the best ..

both of them have their processors overclocked.

This thing of benchmarks is kinda crazy and they go mostly for GPU.. it doesnt care rest of ur hardware.. 1 beast GPU > processor, memory, all... seems Nyt Ryda's GPU must be an expensive monster.

Simple answer to why I win .... Im simply awesome :P

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, this thread has gone quiet for too long ;) I have "The Cube" running solid right now, tweaking for Forum Wars. Anyone want to battle the i7 930 and 5970? matty? I remember in the 3DMark11 thread when you were sad about ur scores, flipping the conversation to "real world" gaming numbers and how the GTX 580 was better than the HD 5970. I can help you change your mind if you like :evilgrin:

u can try.. just make sure u dont burn ur card trying though right? hahah my scores are all up so go nuts trying to beat them ;)

I will have to DL most of them, but I have some time coming up. Don't need to burn anything up. I have a feeling when I get my scores posted you will be trying to up yours real quick ;)

Simple answer to why I win .... Im simply awesome :P

Hahaha I wish we could win just by being awesome all the time..."You got an Distinction for Calculus because you are just awesome" - I would love to see that on my university results :lol: