2010 FIFA World Cup winner?

Nyt

England simply do not deserve to be at the World Cup after the two performances we've put on. Absolutely diabolical. Should have wiped the floor with the USA and Algeria didn't look remotely dangerous.

Over-paid, over-hyped under-achievers. I am ashamed to be English right now - totally and utterly ashamed. None of the players even looked like they wanted to be there. If I was in charge, I'd take the entire squad that is not first choice and let them show the starting 11 how it is done. I bet those guys would be keen to prove they are capable, rather than simply expect to be played because of their name.

Jokers.

I hear ya bud! England was just terrible!

However, more to the point, the fail that is Italy displayed how good they are at just falling... that penalty was rubbish! They shoulda lost, that woulda been some funny .!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hear ya bud! England was just terrible!

However, more to the point, the fail that is Italy displayed how good they are at just falling... that penalty was rubbish! They shoulda lost, that woulda been some funny .!

Italy will never earn my respect as a team so long as they continue to play like that. It's performances like theirs (that is, poor sportsmanship, falling flat on your face in order to win games), that makes me almost hate this sport at times, and I'm sure it's part of the reason why Americans don't enjoy it. It's just a bunch of grown men who can't even act like it, instead they act like they're 12 and cry for fouls. And this doesn't just apply to Italy; every player on every team does it, and it ruins the game.

And how about the new developments with the French team. That coach better be gone after this fiasco. In case you haven't heard, France's striker Nicolas Anelka was sent home after he refused to apologize to Domenech for some unkind words he said to him during their match with Mexico. Now the French team is refusing to practice because of his removal from the team. Like Zidane has said, this coach is an idiot.

So many jokes could be made about the French team right now... :lol:

I was pissed with the Ivory Coast, especially when it caused Kaka to get red carded. :angry: He should not have been thrown out of the game (for that situation).

Can Italy just get kicked out please? They make every foul look like someone shot them. Seriously, stop jumping over pointless things and start playing normally. Italy only gets lucky with refs who actually call their BS -.-

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UUUUUUSSSSSSAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I'm trying to think of a more thrilling sports moment that I've ever experienced... I know there's been one but it eludes me, so I guess we have a new champion moment!

Hardly a convincing game for the USA, but England destroyed Slovenia, despite the modest scoreline. Should be interesting to see who tops group D tonight ... I have a feeling that Germany might come second...

Hardly a convincing game for the USA, but England destroyed Slovenia, despite the modest scoreline. Should be interesting to see who tops group D tonight ... I have a feeling that Germany might come second...

I disagree. I cannot comment on the first half, but the USA played a very good and aggressive 2nd half. Of course, they do tend to play better when their asses are on the line. Wish we had scored our goal much earlier than +2 but it made for a intense last few minutes. Got to hand it to M'Bolhi, as he had a number of nice saves/blocks.

At least the french are gone. Bunch of crybabies.

Pretty sure we'll see germany advance.