2010 FIFA World Cup winner?

Nyt

@Krieg1337 : Italy will be kicked out when they lose to Slovakia next week :P

Totally called this one. 3:2 final. And one dismal game for the Italians. Alot of late scoring, but they really couldnt rally.

Cant wait for the Spain game tomorrow!

Viva La Roja!!!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes , my boys did all us Slovakians a big favour , we all are partying and celebrating our historic victory all through the night !!! The atmosphere at Ellis Park was amazing where we were . Traffic was not as bad as the opening match but now we are all partying at home !

Yes , my boys did all us Slovakians a big favour , we all are partying and celebrating our historic victory all through the night !!! The atmosphere at Ellis Park was amazing where we were . Traffic was not as bad as the opening match but now we are all partying at home !

Heeeell ya!!!

:woo:

Anybody that is awake / online right now, go find a TV and watch Germany - England (half time score 2-1), this is an epic game!

Too bad about the US last night, I was watching it and thought that the second half was real good, but the first one was rubbish...

Anybody that is awake / online right now, go find a TV and watch Germany - England (half time score 2-1), this is an epic game!

Too bad about the US last night, I was watching it and thought that the second half was real good, but the first one was rubbish...

Yes, England got robbed of a goal, the game is supposed to be tied right now. Bad referees throughout this world cup. Otherwise, both ends are playing really good and attacking!

Who cares as long as I get to blow my horn.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:teehee:

Actually...I'm not sure who I think will win. Perhaps Germany?

Who cares as long as I get to blow my horn.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:teehee:

Actually...I'm not sure who I think will win. Perhaps Germany?

So, who's watching the Germany UK game?

:snap:

This game is going really well. Go Germany! All my friends are pissed that England got robbed of a goal. I wouldn't really call that bad refereeing though. The referee probably just couldn't see it from his angle. However, I've always been a strong supporter of using video review for calls like this and it's a shame Fifa doesn't share the same view.

But you win some, you lose some. England doesn't look like a team that really deserves to advance anyways. I'm even surprised that they managed to beat Slovenia to get out of the group stages.

I started to doubt the Germans ability to win the cup after they lost to Serbia, but they've won me over again here.

Personally, I think things would have been different if the game had gone 2-2 at halftime. England would not have moved it's line up so much, but Germany seemed to be superior either way and advances to quarters.

Germany is definitely looking strong after this 4-1 over England. We'll see just how they do against Argentina though (they're likely to beat Mexico, but at the World Cup anything can happen) as they're looking on fire as well. What a crazy bunch of matches are ahead of us! :thumbsup:

Germany is definitely looking strong after this 4-1 over England. We'll see just how they do against Argentina though (they're likely to beat Mexico, but at the World Cup anything can happen) as they're looking on fire as well. What a crazy bunch of matches are ahead of us! :thumbsup:

:withstupid: