2010 FIFA World Cup winner?

Nyt

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That wasn't off sides. He apparently called it a foul.

He did indeed call it a foul as there was no offside to be had. Nevertheless there was no foul either, and the US got robbed of the 3rd goal. Absolutely terrible refereeing this tournament, there will be very few players left to play in the later stages after all the double yellows/straight reds stop coming. Save for that blatant refing error it was a very good game.

Klose should not have been booked by the ref in the Germany match , thats why the match ended as it did

100% correct - very poor yellow cards (in general for that game!), but the German side had more than ample opportunities to wrap the game up - and failed to do so.

He did indeed call it a foul as there was no offside to be had. Nevertheless there was no foul either, and the US got robbed of the 3rd goal. Absolutely terrible refereeing this tournament, there will be very few players left to play in the later stages after all the double yellows/straight reds stop coming. Save for that blatant refing error it was a very good game.

No, there was at least 4 fouls... all against the US...

tumblr_l47wz7rVVJ1qzhojho1_500.jpg

Load of BS if you ask me. So was the Germany game... sooo many cards

Anyways, you a bit nervous to see if the reffing is rubbish again for your game, Jack?

No, there was at least 4 fouls... all against the US...

tumblr_l47wz7rVVJ1qzhojho1_500.jpg

Load of BS if you ask me. So was the Germany game... sooo many cards

Anyways, you a bit nervous to see if the reffing is rubbish again for your game, Jack?

No foul to be seen. If you ask me, look at Bradley getting hugged by that Slovenian!!!

Do you understand the concept of "offside"?

I sure do, apparently better than you do... not only was he not offside, but even if he had been 4 steps offsides he wasnt involved in the play in any way. If he's not involved in the play, then the call does not get made, as per the rules of FIFA. Complete BS of a call.

Both referees for Germany and USA's match today were just dismal. USA and Germany both got shafted today, although there's no denying that Germany did play awful, and they did deserve a lot of cards. But I think it's safe to see that the refs cost both of these teams their games. I could sit here all day and blame the ref's though, but there obviously needs to be a change in the system to get calls correct. I'm all for video replay being used to overturn and correct calls.

England vs Algeria comes up here in a couple. I just hope the ref on this game doesn't make stupid calls like the past 2 games. Let's see if England can bounce back.

What do you people think of the match were Spain got beaten by the Swiss

Seemed like Spain had a lot of opportunities but I think they'll play better next 2 games. I have no doubt that they will make it to the next round.

Also, England has took Green out of the game for this one!