2010 FIFA World Cup winner?

Nyt

Argentina is probably going to beat Mexico , who thinks Slovakia will pull off another surprise win tommorow against Holland ?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Argentina is probably going to beat Mexico , who thinks Slovakia will pull off another surprise win tommorow against Holland ?

I don't know man, the Netherlands are a tall order, and Slovakia has been playing awesome, but I just don't think they'll manage it. It'd be awesome if they did though, all I want is for the better team to advance following a great game.

I think Netherlands will win.

I think Mexico will play tough as they got eliminated last world cup by a GOLAAZZZOOOOO by Maxi Rodriguez. Starting to look like World Cup 06 if Argentina wins ^_^.

That goal is simply one of the best I have ever seen.

2-1 to Holland. Both teams played well but Holland would not have gotten that 2nd goal if the slovakian defenders were not argueing with the ref upfield about him giving the dutch a free kick.

Germany will beat Argentina. Marradonna isn't much of a coach and the Germans are extremely organized despite that any single player from argentina is worth 4 times more than the whole Romanian team xD