Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores [obsolete]

Andrewr05

Thanks. I can't get much more in memory even with a bump in voltage (5200MHz at 1.7mv). What driver version do you recommend Nyt?

9.12 or 9.10 boosts scores a lot. Not sure on 10.1 - 10.4 but 10.5 and onwards lowers the score I think.

crashing furmark...has anybody else had this?

last nite i cranked up the ol' 875k and tried to raise my furmark score. i turned up the voltage on my 480, overclocked memory, core and shader and ran some furmarks...i hit the go button, the test would engage, the benchmark would run all the way thru, and than at the end when the test was supposed to disengage it would freeze and fail to complete. Usually this is accompanied with a color screen, like red , yellow, orange, etc...it's like furmark stopped working at the point it is supposed to disengage and complete the scoring process....so wth is wid dis here?...

mine does that when i clock 835mhz hahah got my comp running again although i still cant oc the 480 much.. 825 is the limit without crashing and 2000 on the mem (havent bothered going higher)

but this new board oc's the ram better.. now im finally running over 4ghz without any stability issues

go value ram!! now its at 1524mhz up from its stock 1333mhz hahahah now thats what i call VALUE :) all with CL8 timings hahah but my hypers r still sleeping :P

P.S thats a terrible 5870 score... lower than my 5850.. the best scores i got with my old cards was 10.6 or 10.7 anything after that slowed everything down.. including real life testing..

Edited by mattyamdfanboi

mine does that when i clock 835mhz hahah got my comp running again although i still cant oc the 480 much.. 825 is the limit without crashing and 2000 on the mem (havent bothered going higher)

but this new board oc's the ram better.. now im finally running over 4ghz without any stability issues

go value ram!! now its at 1524mhz up from its stock 1333mhz hahahah now thats what i call VALUE :) all with CL8 timings hahah but my hypers r still sleeping :P

P.S thats a terrible 5870 score... lower than my 5850.. the best scores i got with my old cards was 10.6 or 10.7 anything after that slowed everything down.. including real life testing..

I just benched my tri-fire at 975mhz core and 1300mhz mem and I got a terrible score . And when I say terrible , I mean the worst score ever :sick:

18000 points

3rd gpu is only being 70% used , as the clocks go higher , the usage goes lower and score lower.