Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores [obsolete]

Andrewr05

I now know why Im getting crappy scores on my tri-fire . Im cpu bottlenecked . I ran my cpu stock with the same settings and my score dropped 3000 points . My gpu usage isnt max so it is a bottleneck. Im going to try get to 4.2ghz - 4.4ghz on my 1055t this weekend.

U mean too much data.. If it wasn't enough, it wouldn't bottle neck.. And if it does run on one core then it'll easily bottleneck as at stock speeds it runs 2.8ghz... Not hard to bottleneck with 3 cards...

Oops , yeah too much data, but I've got some tuning to do and will see how high I can get my score

Overclocked the cpu to 4.3 and got 27348, not worth the 1.3 cpu overclock for the extra 147 points. I have found out that furmark loves the memory overclocked on the nvidia cards, not sure if it will help the ati cards but its worth a try. started by uping the memory till it started to artifact @ 2415 then backed down to 2400, then uped the core till i hit the wall at 910, backed it down to 905 and started uping the memory again by 2 points till it artifacted again ending at 907/2417

furmark27348.jpg

Edited by olokul