Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores [obsolete]

Andrewr05

Been testing out tri-fire , I've got the cpu up to 4.1ghz and now scores dont get lower with higher clocks. Im going to try some more overclocking tonight when it cool.

Nyt Ryda you going to try and come after my 2 480's with your tri-fire? I'd love to see some good scores come from that tri-fire. It might be a driver issue, But I hope you fixed it with the CPU oc, been looking for a new challenger for top score :biggrin:

Nyt Ryda you going to try and come after my 2 480's with your tri-fire? I'd love to see some good scores come from that tri-fire. It might be a driver issue, But I hope you fixed it with the CPU oc, been looking for a new challenger for top score :biggrin:

Those 2 480's will give me a tough challenge . I think I might be able to get up to that high 20k score range on a cold day with a big oc .

The 4.1ghz oc hasnt fixed the whole bottleneck but has made it better .

Those 2 480's will give me a tough challenge . I think I might be able to get up to that high 20k score range on a cold day with a big oc .

The 4.1ghz oc hasnt fixed the whole bottleneck but has made it better .

I know oc'ung my CPU will give me a few more points so bring it on :evilgrin: I know I can squeeze a few more MHz out of it last bench was only 4.3 I know she's stable at 4.5 and it's booted at 4.8 just was way to hot but I've solved that with better cooling now

3241: 4850x2

this doesn't seem right? drivers? 10.11, hmm idk

the card is maxed out but the score apparently suks

i'm open to suggestions...<br>the linky says No. of active gpu's 1 ...i know that isn't right, wth ?<br>

Cjloki look back a few pagers I know some of the ati guys were saying they were getting bad clocks and benches with those drivers. I know nvidia nerfed their new drivers and I couldn't overclock as high with old drivers so I had to roll back to old ones

I know oc'ung my CPU will give me a few more points so bring it on :evilgrin: I know I can squeeze a few more MHz out of it last bench was only 4.3 I know she's stable at 4.5 and it's booted at 4.8 just was way to hot but I've solved that with better cooling now

I wont be able to get as high as you since you've got an awesome wc setup, but on a very cold day I could get all my cards up to 1000mhz and 1300mhz and my cpu up to 4150mhz. Im thinking of picking up a cheap 1090t for the unlocked multiplier to get to 4.5ghz with an h70.

I wont be able to get as high as you since you've got an awesome wc setup, but on a very cold day I could get all my cards up to 1000mhz and 1300mhz and my cpu up to 4150mhz. Im thinking of picking up a cheap 1090t for the unlocked multiplier to get to 4.5ghz with an h70.

You also need to cool your chipsets for high overclocks on the AM3 hexacores Nyt! That's why I'm havnig trouble overclocking past 4.1GHz. I'll be putting some fans near the chipsets and see if they can dissipate enough of the heat buildup, or I'll have to put in some chipset water blocks.

You also need to cool your chipsets for high overclocks on the AM3 hexacores Nyt! That's why I'm havnig trouble overclocking past 4.1GHz. I'll be putting some fans near the chipsets and see if they can dissipate enough of the heat buildup, or I'll have to put in some chipset water blocks.

The Crosshair IV Formula has a massive heatsink , bigger then nearly all am3 motherboards so Im fine . My NB and HTT is already at 2700mhz no problem and I have 4 side fans on the HAF to dissapate all the heat on the motherboard, ram and helps get cool air to the cards.

What voltage you using to get to 4.1ghz ?