The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Has anyone else been having an issue where the game starts doing some kind of strobe affect? It doesn't happen very often, like once a night, but it goes on for a few minutes and makes the game unplayable. After that its fine again.

Has anyone else been having an issue where the game starts doing some kind of strobe affect? It doesn't happen very often, like once a night, but it goes on for a few minutes and makes the game unplayable. After that its fine again.

Try reinstalling your video drivers and directx.

used to happen to me, stopped now though, maybe there was a small patch or something? i dont remember. do what krazyxazn said

Hey.

Picked up my copy for 20% of via EA's sale last week. Im thinking now that I should have posted that here to give a heads up to those following the thread but without a copy.

Im looking forward to not being one of those people, and actually getting some game time in.

Thanks for the 33 other pages that were posted here.

used to happen to me, stopped now though, maybe there was a small patch or something? i dont remember. do what krazyxazn said

+1

Used to happen to me every once in a while, especially on the Nelson Bay map it seemed. I've not noticed it in quite a while but I do believe I've updated my video card drivers since then, although I could be wrong about that. Try what Krazy said.

If you're the type of person who hasn't done the BF Veteran status yet, because you don't like reading. Then you can watch it being done

. The video goes over linking retail Battlefield games and the Battlefield Heroes method if you don't own any previous BF games.

I got this fellow YouTuber to re-post his video, but translated into English (it was in another language when he originally sent it to me as a video response for my M1 video). I added both as a video response and added the English version to my BC2 Playlist found below.

Edited by Krazyxazn

If you're the type of person who hasn't done the BF Veteran status yet, because you don't like reading. Then you can watch it being down
It goes over linking retail Battlefield games and the Battlefield Heroes method if you have no previous BF games.

I got this nice fellow YouTuber to re-post his video, but now translated into English (it was in another language when he originally sent it to me as a video response for my M1 video). Added both as a video response and added the English version to my BC2 Playlist found below.

awesome, just got done doing that and I now have the m1. Thanks for sharing. Time to take a test, then it's game on tonight!

Dont flame me for this, but what are the servers everyone plays on? I need a group of guys that actually Use the voip (or teamspeak/vent) to win games... I just need some people to play with in general, this random server playing has bored me.

Don't flame me cuz i havent read all 34 pages. OR at least sticky the OCC server(s). My xfire name is iodd64

Edit nm, you already posted in there. Well anyways you can add me. Also check my link in the sig to setup a FREE home Vent server. As the in-game VOIP doesn't work all the time.

New Nvidia Drivers Released Today!

Edited by Krazyxazn