The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

HAHA i knew you would come around, the m60 is awesome. i think ill play some medic now :P

I would've joined and added all the OCC guys last night but my A/C broke and my house was 81 degrees in the evening. My PC would have easily raised the upstairs temperature 3+ degrees over a couple hours so I refrained (barely...).

Next week I'll be on and raging face.

I would've joined and added all the OCC guys last night but my A/C broke and my house was 81 degrees in the evening. My PC would have easily raised the upstairs temperature 3+ degrees over a couple hours so I refrained (barely...).

Next week I'll be on and raging face.

Ha. I feel you. My personal fan broke last year, but then Fall and Winter came so didn't really need it. Now its close to summer and the area around my PC gets pretty hot. Busted out the air purifier and got two birds with one stone, allergies and heat (it pushes out a lot of air).

=============

Bad Co. 2 All Kit Optics?

Why were All Kit optics removed?

Tests internally and with playtest groups showed that when equipped with the 4x Rifle Scope these All Kit weapons functioned similar to the Recon kit's weapons. Removing these optics preserved the distinct combat roles of each Kit, and generally reduced the amount of sniping on the Battlefield. Without optics the G3 and Mk14 are interesting alternate weapons for each class, without becoming overpowering.

i was a bit disapointed when i started using the m14 and relized i couldnt put any optics on it. a little pissed actually, im not a big fan of the iron sights on the m14 so hopefully that will change ?

It looks like DICE patched the flight collision with UAV vs Helicopters. They no longer spin out of control when hit on the side. However If you take the UAV and land into the main rotor :D The helicopters instantly blow up and the UAV goes away unscathed :lol:.

If you're not sure what I'm talking about:

Start watching at @ 5m30s Edited by Krazyxazn

i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy wish they put some sort of flight school thing so i could practice with the chopper & not have to be in-game

Go to a empty server, that's what I did.

Cheers for sdy284. He's featured in my latest video, from a gaming session last night. Unfortunately, he was on the business end of the barrel.

This one has two different songs. Kinda silly, but I liked them both so I uploaded it twice lol.

Bad Company 2 - Engineer Class Montage (Riverside - The Curtain Falling)

Edited by Krazyxazn

the riverside video has been removed due to copywrite crap. just a heads up

Oh well. I rather just leave it alone. The last video I try to get working, YouTube gave me my first strike on my account. So just gonna let this one be.

It's pretty funny though. I still have the video cached and can watch it. YouTube still actually processing the video and its quality is getting better, even though its been disabled lol.

Try watching it from my channel page: http://www.youtube.com/user/krazyxazn#p/u/0/qjYL3N_Zi9w

My friend tested it out and said the Riverside video now works, if its viewed from my channel. Better song.

Edited by Krazyxazn