The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Damn Krazy got my tag last night though, I'm not letting that one go. He's on my list!

Are you referring to me or krazyxazn because I have a LOT of tags. :)

I should actually get my platinum for my knife before any of the guns. Muhahahah. :)

Uh if you mean your score without any medals than thats very good.....I usually average 2500-3000 a game and my highest games are 5000-5500. Keep in mind thats before pins and medals though. With medals your talking 20k-30k a round on a good day. :)

no i think that was after everything... i don't remember exactly

It was in the afternoon. Then I spent the rest of the day uploading stuff. So couldn't play. I tried to join you but the friend's list was broken for all three of you. Wouldn't let me join from any of you.

I had hopes they would fix the multiplayer interface with BC2 but IDK what I was thinking....its still a steaming pile of donkey poo.

Speaking of interfaces, in BF2 you could see your position in a vehicle and I think there were keyboard commands for you to switch your position. Do they have that for BC2? For example, I hopped in the chopper to be gunner and I kept wanting to be on the other side of it.

If F1 is say mapped to the driver seat and you press F1 than do you automatically switch seats with him? That's kind of why I was wondering if there was a GUI for that so you could see which position F3 put you in.

If F1 is say mapped to the driver seat and you press F1 than do you automatically switch seats with him? That's kind of why I was wondering if there was a GUI for that so you could see which position F3 put you in.

I like it the way it is.....I wouldn't want a GUI cluttering up the HUD. Of course it would be nice if you could customize it....but I'm sure EA would pull the BS "advantage" card just as they have for the FOV not working properly on widescreen monitors for years and years....glad they finally fixed that.

Why has the Battlefield Veterans site been down for so long? I've been trying to access it every other day for the past several weeks, and it's always down. I want to register my older games and get the M1. I love picking it off the ground and using it, but it's not the same if I can't have it in my own kit. :(