You know you been playing too much when...

Fogel

When you sort of feel in a trance,like your eyes are straining too much.Also when an easy thing to do becomes so difficult you get angry is a good sign you need a break.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you have been playing too much when...

while driving through traffic, you constantly plan how to cause the most havoc with a single RPG.

Also, when you pretend you have lasers in the front of your car to kill slow drivers.

Don't pretend you don't...

sry, I'll go buy WoW right now and throw away my life and play games 24/7, pls don't call me a noob. I know I can be pro if I just play as much as all the other no life loosers. :D

You know you have been playing too much when you get mad at someone for calling you a Noob :)

When you look out the window, see someone's head popping out and the first thought is to snipe da bastard...

My girlfriend gets really upset at me when I do that. And why does she need to get so cranky about it... I took all the bullets out of the gun. Sheesh!! It's just nag nag nag

Edited by feetfats

You know you have been playing too much when...

while driving through traffic, you constantly plan how to cause the most havoc with a single RPG.

Also, when you pretend you have lasers in the front of your car to kill slow drivers.

Don't pretend you don't...

This is exactly why I need to bring my Zune whenever I drive. The Radio isn't good enough to keep those thoughts at bay. I blame GTA and Twisted Metal :P

When you start shooting ppl in streets with your hands.

Clint Eastwood style. Pew!Pew!

You know you have been playing too much when you get mad at someone for calling you a Noob :)

+1

Edited by Krazyxazn

You know you have been playing too much when you make a thread for "you know you have been playing too much when...". :P

:P With that logic, I guess I shouldn't start a "you know you been on 4chan too much when..." thread :lol:

You know you've been playing (or drinking) too much when anything ballist1x says makes any kind of sense.

Pwned...

...Noob.

"I kid, I kid..."

you know you've been playing (or drinking (or on some kinduv substance)) too much, when anything ballist1x says doesn't make you want to punch something

you know you've been playing too much when you practice techniques on how to prepare, microwave, and devour pizza rolls in under 4 mins