You know you been playing too much when...

Fogel

You know you've been gaming too much when ...

you don't go to any of your classes for the last 2 weeks of the quarter.

My roommate freshmen year.

I did that after Fallout 3 came out. :lol: I passed all those classes with B's or higher since all my teachers loved me. Hell, two classes I didn't even need to do the final project.. I passed both of them with a B. I loved those teachers, best ones yet.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know ive been gaming too much when my eyes go a bit blurry.Im sure 90% of gamers have experienced that.Also i go to bed after a few rounds of Horde(gow 2) and constantly get repeating sounds of 'Nice' 'Sweet' and 'Bring it!' In fact im off to play horde right now ;)

My eyes get blurry sometimes, usually depends on how far from the screen I am, usually the farther away I am the faster it will happen.

that would explain why it rarely ever happens to me :D

You know you been playing too much when 39% of your active posts are in the gaming section. I wonder who that could be :rolleyes:

Oh shi.. i thought you were talking about me but im only 31% :lol: not far behind though ey?

• 3 weeks later...
When you look outside of your bedroom window and think "Wow, Cryengine is looking more realistic than ever"

Just happened to me, I kid you not facepalm.gif

:lol: Good work Danrik. :P

When you wake up in the morning, you figure you can get a round of L4D in before anyone can bother you.