You know you been playing too much when...

Fogel

When you no longer know what mountain dew cans contain mountain dew or urine o_O

It might be a guy thing but I too found bathroom breaks more time consuming than continuing to play while peeing into an empty mountain dew can :) Now, this brings me to the downside of doing this, twice I grabbed the wrong can but they say that's how Gandhi lived to be as old as he was.

I use clear plastic water bottles now :)

Edited by WARDOZERX

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be hard to explain but it's easy to understand when you have been there. :D

The first doesn't apply to me.

The second is every day of my life.

The third is actually true for me, I got 48.5 hours total on mass effect in 1 week, and that was about 3 weeks before I graduated.

lolol nobs i scored about 80 hours of MW2, and i believe an extra 10-20 hours on MW1 the week i got MW2, which was thanksgiving break for meh

You know you have been playing to much:

When you start referring to your IRL Friends out in public by there In-game Alias's.

bloody crotch, is that bad?, i do that all the time

you know you have been playing to much:

when it stings when you pee.

you've had at least three liters of your favorite beverage during the game session.

When you feel like your mind esploded.

Look outside your window and ask yourself: "Is it dark?" If it is, proceed to use energy drink.

If it is day outside, ask yourself if it has been day since the last time it was dark, and if so, opt for sleep.

lolol nobs i scored about 80 hours of MW2, and i believe an extra 10-20 hours on MW1 the week i got MW2, which was thanksgiving break for meh

bloody crotch, is that bad?, i do that all the time

you know you have been playing to much:

when it stings when you pee.

you've had at least three liters of your favorite beverage during the game session.

When you feel like your mind esploded.

I don't think it's supposed to sting when you pee, no matter how long you've held it, if it stings when you pee then you might want to see a doctor.

:lol: Akimbo Butterknives - that is freaking awesome

This one happened to a kid in my neighborhood...

You know you been playing too much when you let a dog... finish humping your back, and you don't stop till someone litterally can't stop laughing proclaiming you have a wet spot on your back

Oh gawd that was funny :lol:

You know you've been gaming too much when ...

... you approach a set of bends in the road looking for the optimal racing line (perhaps not on the Roman straight roads in the USA) ...

... you strafe in real life when walking around obstacles ...

You know you've been gaming too much when ...

... you approach a set of bends in the road looking for the optimal racing line (perhaps not on the Roman straight roads in the USA) ...

... you strafe in real life when walking around obstacles ...

:lol:

I definitely strafe!