You know you been playing too much when...

Fogel

You KNow you play too much WOW when your desk looks like THIS.....

IMG

I was expecting a really messy desk, because that's definitely how mine was when I played....soooo time consuming.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish my desk was that clean lol. It hasn't been since I first set it up. :lol:

You know you've been playing too much when you get angry that you can't rear end the cars in front of you to get them to go faster.

• 2 weeks later...

I realized I was playing too much the other day when I had to drive up the road and thought the bird in the sky was a UAV in bfbc2... needless to say my gf gave me a lot of . for it on the way home haha.

when you are trying to decide in your dreams weather to throw an rgd 5 grenade at the rabbits in the back yard, or hit em with an F1 grenade (I went with rgd 5. I didnt get all of em, but I wanted to save my F1's for more valuable targets)

2. You know you've been playing too much BC2 when you dream an entire night full of FPS action... which, btw, was by far THE most awesome dream I've ever had/remembered.

lol happens to me all the time. Last week when I started playing Mass Effect 2 and Teris a lot I'd dream those two. I don't remember it exactly but I was in mass effect and I was shooting like crazy and there was stuff everywhere n stuff, and at the same time I was playing tetris...but it was like transparent over mass effect 2 so I was doing both at the same time...and when I'd make a line it'd like explode or something....

Before that when I started playing Diablo 2 again (well right after the 1.13 patch) I'd dream that I was playing that I that I was dying in Hardcore. I might have had a dream with C&C3 but I'm not sure. Also I remember last year right before my first day of school I was playing Devil May Cry 4 the whole week and that night I couldn't fall asleep cuz every time I'd try, I would start hearing and seeing DMC4 and I'd have to focus so that it stops and it kept going till 2:00 in the morning when I fell asleep but ofc the DMC didn't stop there...dream's continued for a few days.

it's funny cuz we lol at games and strange dreams...but all those people who actually had to go to war and had to kill real people will always have the death of others on their consciousness and dread each and ever dream they have about it. Best thing I could wish one of those is amnesia.

Edited by ballist1x

• 2 weeks later...
When you have to take a break to pee and your verbally coaxing your johnson to hurry up.....

you know you've been playing to much when every time you go to a keyboard your fingers hover over the w,a,s,d automatically...