Andrewr05

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep...

After I earned that the level cap was 100 and that after the main quest all you do are the shadow vault quest over and over I figured I would just make a new character...

So what'd you pass on? Post a screenshot! :D

Don't forget to enchant your stuff ;)

I think they nerfed enchanting though so I'm not sure whether it's still as good as it was

Edited by Zertz

Don't forget to enchant your stuff ;)

I think they nerfed enchanting though so I'm not sure whether it's still as good as it was

Enchanting has worked well for me so far....and no disenchantments thus far. I haven't enchanted the gloves because I fear it being disenchanted... I wonder if a unique item can be disenchanted. That would suck if it did.

What does the enchanting do? Does it add to the items current stats, or does it replace the current stats? (when it works). I used an enchant shrine and it said nothing changed, my luck.
It can either add sockets to your item, add enhanced stats, do nothing or COMPLETELY wipe your item...

You can mix and match your character with multiple trees if you want. Would be called a Hybrid build. You could just put everything in one tree too, called Pure build.

If you want to experiment around you can install this respec mod: http://www.torchlightinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270

Which lets you reset your skills and maybe attributes (idk), haven't used it yet.

A skill calculator: http://calc.torchlightinsider.com/index.ph...0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

To change the class to yours, click on the class picture in the top left.

Edited by Krazyxazn

comparing titan quest to torchlight, what would you say has more features?

I still havnt finished titan quest and havnt played it in a while so i kind of don't want to buy torchlight only to stop playing...

or maybe i should just stick to first person shooters :lol:

You can try out the Torchlight Demo on Steam. I played it roughly two hours before I finished it. Don't think it limited or locked you out of any features other than how far you can progress in the story.

Edited by Krazyxazn