Torchlight

Andrewr05

weird. restarted torchlight, restarted xfire and now it works :blink:
That happens to me here and there, all I have to do is just restart Xfire and the ingame stuff pops up again.

I had a necklace or something that had the 80% decreased pet travel too, it was awesome!

EDIT:

WOW

I had never seen or played FATE before but I somehow by virtue of wikipedia ended up looking it up.

:blink:

I'm wondering why this isn't Fate 2?

Its THAT similar...

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have 80% decreased pet travel on my gloves (plus some minor decreases elsewhere), and yeah...travel time of 13 seconds is great :lol:

And btw, Scott, yes, the no disenchantments feels like cheating a bit, but when you get your first disenchantment on a really good item, you'll see how much it sucks!

I have 80% decreased pet travel on my gloves (plus some minor decreases elsewhere), and yeah...travel time of 13 seconds is great :lol:

And btw, Scott, yes, the no disenchantments feels like cheating a bit, but when you get your first disenchantment on a really good item, you'll see how much it sucks!

ya i know, i had it happen to me early on when i was like lvl 9 :(

I love Torchlight. :D I played it at a friend's place quite extensively.

However, I don't own it [yet], so I'm currently playing through Playthrough 2 on Borderlands. >.<

it's $5 on steam right now. just buy it, lol

I have half a mind to, actually. If I buy it now, can I legally transfer it to the PC I'm building later?

You can have it installed on multiple PCs at the same time, you just can only be logged into Steam on one computer at a time.

Torchlight uses Steam Cloud, which means your characters are saved on their servers and thus you can resume your games on any computer. I've played on both my home PC and my laptop because of this :)

I'm looking forward to what they can do with the MMO.

I think they said it won't be out for another two years. Sheez, that's pretty far away :(. Hopefully it's just as cheap (original price $20, I believe) and no monthly subscription.