Torchlight

Andrewr05

We've all migrated towards Titan Quest except for Clay.

:P

I already played TQ when it first came out. It's not my fault you guys are behind the times :P

And if you've searched the forum for previous TQ topics, you'll see that I've called it the best Action-RPG ever created :P

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are 9 masteries and you choose 2, depending on what you chose your character build gets called a certain thing.

Here I found a chart:

masteries.png

I already played TQ when it first came out. It's not my fault you guys are behind the times :P

And if you've searched the forum for previous TQ topics, you'll see that I've called it the best Action-RPG ever created :P

Yeah I know, I remembered you talking about it.

That is primarily why I picked it up and started playing it, albeit years after...

Edited by Andrewr05

• 2 months later...

I have had this game for a while now but have finally started playing it. I am finding the game to be easy and a little boring. After Diablo 2 I just find it hard to play any other games claiming to be similar. I felt the same way about Titan Quest. I did like TQ more than this game though.

Clay was addicted to TQ back when TR was around. That was pretty much all he talked about back then. :lol: Good reason though... the game was a blast. IMO, TQ is/was better than Torchlight. Though that could be because Torchlight feels more like an add on to Fate than anything really "new".

The one above normal.

easy?

Clay was addicted to TQ back when TR was around. That was pretty much all he talked about back then. :lol: Good reason though... the game was a blast. IMO, TQ is/was better than Torchlight. Though that could be because Torchlight feels more like an add on to Fate than anything really "new".

I agree Torchlight is fun but I do like Titan quest better..

I get bored with it...and then when I get back to it I play all day...still havent gotten all the way through it...

But I have gotten through TQIT on all 3 levels...Legendary was the most fun...