Torchlight

Andrewr05

lvl 37?! Geez, you are playing way too much! :lol:
Almost 44 now...

:P

And I still can't believe there are 8-piece sets. That's just insanity!

I agree that is just ridiculous, I mean obviously the stat increases would be awesome but I can't even see HOW you would manage to get all 8.

Well there is a level cap to the game but you can essentially just keep playing and playing and playing and playing so maybe at that point you would have like 100% magic find or something.

Still at that point why would you need a set like that?

EDIT:

Gah!

The level cap is 100!!

Here I am at level 45 and I thought I was pretty much near the end...

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After you beat the game, you can keep playing endless dungeons to level more, or you can retire and pass on an heirloom to a new character. The new character can be any class on any difficulty and the passed on item will have lower reqs and better stats. Also, the new character will start with an additional skill point to allocate.

I recently acquired the "Summon Blood Skeleton" skill, which is a rare skill, and it's freaking sweet. I made a quick video of my blood skeleton army kicking butt:

1d0ff4-4.jpg

And them helping me with a Corrupted Ancient mini-boss:

1d1029-4.jpg

And here was some random video I took yesterday of another mini-boss battle, this time with a giant spider:

1cf3f6-4.jpg

Nice.

Another thing I should mention that you guys have probably already encountered are the enchant shrines.

The dungeons from the map portal scrolls are a very good source of enchant shrines.

yep, free enchanting FTW!