Torchlight

Andrewr05

Lol. Just last night I was chatting with Andrew on Steam not paying much attention because all the enemies were lvl 6 and I was lvl 13 (I leveled via loot maps). The I suddenly and accidentally clicked on a phase portal, which happens to scale to your lvl. Not realizing it at first, I came literally like 5 ho from dying. Lol.

As I told Andrew, the thing that bothers me the most so far is that it doesn't seem dual-wielding works properly, or at least your dmg display on your character sheet doesn't reflect your offhand weapon. Also, +elemental dmg items (eg. +5 fire dmg) either doesn't work on pets or isn't displaying on their sheet either. There's a listing for elemental dmg and mine still says 0.

But still tons of fun so far, and that's what counts most of all, right? :)

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol. Just last night I was chatting with Andrew on Steam not paying much attention because all the enemies were lvl 6 and I was lvl 13 (I leveled via loot maps). The I suddenly and accidentally clicked on a phase portal, which happens to scale to your lvl. Not realizing it at first, I came literally like 5 ho from dying. Lol.

Yeah...kinda sucks when you enter one for the first time and playing the hardest mode on hardcore. But hey...now I know better then to go in those until i'm better geared :D

What are the specs on your laptop? The game has "netbook mode"...which I haven't tried, as I don't have a netbook, but I don't think you'll have any problem running the game.

It should work. It's more powerful than a netbook. Just wondering if it can max it out or not.

11.6" (1366x768 Resolution)

Intel Celeron Dual Core ( 1.2 Ghz )

2GB Ram

Intel GMA 4500MHD

Just bought it for $10. Now that's what a call a demo ( roughly 2 hours long ). I think I'll wait till the laptop gets here to continue playing. It should be here tomorrow. Give me something to do other than eat and party for New Years Eve lol.

Anyone know if there is a mod or some in-game option to reset your skills and attributes? I'm a fan of tinkering builds for RPG games.

Edited by Krazyxazn

yes, there is a respec mod, but I don't know the link, as I wasn't interested in modding my game just yet (i like to play thru games as intended first).

And from what I've read, using mods does not label you as a "cheater", so that's good. You can alter an ini file to access the console, but then you get labeled as a "cheater". Being labeled as a cheater disables your shared stash and I think disables steam achievements as well.

Check out that hang time!

torchlight2009123017432.th.jpg

So much for waiting till the laptop gets here to play it lol. This game is awesome. I've just been doing the dungeon portals sold by NPC. Found an awesome +216 HP helmet in my second portal. +216 HP when you only have around 600 HP to start with is an amazing upgrade :D. Found a bunch of other HP items too.

Stopped at about level 13-14. Gonna pick it up again soon.

Edited by Krazyxazn