Photos I Took (Sexy Girls)

They're all cute in their own ways, as long as they aren't fat, I'm pretty forgiving. Fat woman disgust me

Nice framing good sir, keep it up!! You've got the talent.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not say fat I said meat on their bones! Two different things! :lol:

I know I wasn't talking about you :lol:, I'm just saying I'm pretty tolerant of appearance as long as a girl has enough dignity to take care of her weight. Just stating the one feature that WILL automatically turn me off of a girl.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

constructive criticism = HELPFUL criticism = mentioning how he can improve HIS WORK

telling him the girls are ugly, regardless if it is true or not, is something he cannot control and is pointless. control yourselves guys, how many 10's have you been with really?

:withstupid: Nice photos, but I have to agree with these guys...the girls aren't that attractive, IMO.

Face is more important than body for me and none of those girls do it for me.

The last pic you posted it better, but a lot of girls can be made to look good from behind.

What? how in the world can you say that? i seen some horrid bodies, i dont car about the face at all if the body is effed up. you should re think that!

If that is good looking I must be out of touch. It looks like someone took her behind and gave her man back. Women need curves! Skinny anorexic looks just do not do it. A women needs some meat on her bones not just a skin covering!

well, here you have it. Just for you ccokeman.......

4018862458_dc84452ec4_o.jpg

now see, they all got cute faces and nice curves, lol.

No matter what any of you say...... which ones would you rather hit? ra2warrooms chicks or my bikini babes?

When you hittn dat from the back side, you really only thinking about how perfectly symmetrical her facial features are? Would you be thinking "awe man, this sure would be better if these ugly girls had some more curves." Really if ra2warroom models arent hot enough for yous guys i sure would like to see your standards by the wifes or current GF pics. cause i just dont think they is anything wrong with them, and my wife looks even better (bragn' on myself :rolleyes: ). But i wouldnt say they werent nice looking, not one bit at all.

Edited by ocre

No matter what any of you say...... which ones would you rather hit?
If I was forced to fornicate with one of those... women...

then I'd most likely pick the ginger...

and yes...

It IS because she is one that is the least necessary to dock at a harbor before refueling...

What? how in the world can you say that? i seen some horrid bodies, i dont car about the face at all if the body is effed up. you should re think that!

well, here you have it. Just for you ccokeman.......

4018862458_dc84452ec4_o.jpg

now see, they all got cute faces and nice curves, lol.

I don't know what you're looking at, but none of them have cute faces. If you're fat, it's going to show in your face, as it does with these women.

I don't know what you're looking at, but none of them have cute faces. If you're fat, it's going to show in your face, as it does with these women.

I think I just died a little inside... Are they even wearing bikini bottoms? :SS