Photos I Took (Sexy Girls)

i never said that you said they were. Im just saying.

and it is next time get better looking girls and your pictures will be even better than they are now! :P jk

but really, next time dont get easily angered when someone says something about your pictures, and then try and turn users against him, NOW THAT IS HARSH if you ask me.

Ummmm.....of course it was sarcasm but I guess it was missed......

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked them out, and they are all really really good. Very good job i must say myself!!

I was gonna take up photography myself. I thought i would start off with some portraits. I didnt have any models so i took one of my wife:

4016318448_3b870b8ae4_o.jpg

What do you guys think?

I think that you're pretty sure your wife never checks out what you're posting on the OCC. :P

They are really nice looking woman, i think those guys are being to critical. But better then their looks are your skills. I think you did some dam good work!!!

For the ppl who say those girls wasnt sexy, or that sexy:

I had a friend once who in High school who would always put down girls who were nice looking. When they left or couldnt hear him he would say stuff like "she isnt all that pretty", "she is funny looking", "she aint hot" just anything to make himself feel better. He was a fat ugly neanderthal guy, who i am still friends with to this day, that never got layed, never got kissed, never got any from any of the girls that i would consider ugly, which are few. He is now married to a woman that looks like a cancer research patient (hair is falling out) thats a descendant of Quasimodo, except if Quasimodo married an even more malformed face wife. Here body is horridly miss-proportioned as well as her face. See this wouldnt be nice for me to bring up except that this guy would go out of his way to call girls ugly and point out their smallest flaws. I have found since that most guys who put down nice looking woman have not ever had one, or they are gay, which i have nothing against. But i do have something against ppl who put down the looks of woman that arent ugly. No one is perfect, and a nice looking lady is a nice looking lady. I appreciate all their beauty.

So guys, does my friend sound like you?? lol :D

jeeze someone can't take constructive criticism :rolleyes:

But i agree with N.E.A (although i am a bit shallow) those girls look ugly lol, but photography wise, good pictures.

:withstupid: Nice photos, but I have to agree with these guys...the girls aren't that attractive, IMO.

Face is more important than body for me and none of those girls do it for me.

The last pic you posted it better, but a lot of girls can be made to look good from behind.

If that is good looking I must be out of touch. It looks like someone took her behind and gave her man back. Women need curves! Skinny anorexic looks just do not do it. A women needs some meat on her bones not just a skin covering!