Active OCC folders dropping!

paulktreg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of going with the 4850, since if i want the most out of my cpu i'd have to run VMWare (or has this change) and i heaar its a PITA

Setting up and using VMWare Workstation with NotFred's folding appliance was pretty easy for me.

Thinking of going with the 4850, since if i want the most out of my cpu i'd have to run VMWare (or has this change) and i heaar its a PITA

my 4850 runs almost exactly the same as my gt 8800 oc, i can't tell a difference....

• 1 month later...

Check the guide I wrote, its a sticky. But, the 4850 will outfold regardless.

It's sufficiently cold in Rochester now, time to fire my rigs back up!

:foldon:

I am not folding for OCC but I'm still folding for other team ^_^ My dad is always yelling for the high electricity bills :closedeyes: Just wonder when we are going to find the cure for the reason we are folding for :unsure:

Edited by CLoN

I never did get what that folding stuff was about. I think it has something to do with some diseases n viruses n stuff...and some kind of super computer that all the lesser computers link to. Dunno. Before I though it had to do with actual folding of stuff....folding as in: folding clothes..but folding other stuff.