I'm over the iPod

InCrYsIs

Lol!

And the Iphone sucks, battery is dead all the time. My friend has one, he hates it. He got it for free, but still the battery is dead so fast because of that stupid Touch Screen.

21 million people supposed to be impressive? Have of them probably don't like it, but their company give it to them for free, for work.

I don't know anyone who doesn't like their iPhone...they all just hate the bill to use it. :lol:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not getting emails every 2 minutes is hard in a business. You have to consider that he works a lot and can't read emails every 4 hours, but must read them very often.

He gets it for free from his company so he has no bill, which is the only good part.

Not getting emails every 2 minutes is hard in a business.

Every 5-10 minutes is more than enough for 99.999999% of the people out there. You're literally the only person I've ever heard complaining about the iPhone. :lol:

Edited by Waco

The Iphone is nothing special. I have an LG Voyager, sure its fattyish but it does its job well, better than the touch screen from the Iphone. I have an I-Touch and the keyboard/touchscreen keyboard sucks compared to my LG Voyager's.

Not getting emails every 2 minutes is hard in a business. You have to consider that he works a lot and can't read emails every 4 hours, but must read them very often.

If person is checking their emails every 2 minutes (lol), it'd be better to have it auto check for emails every hour or 4 instead of a minute-15 minutes. I mean since he is reading emails almost every other minute and not doing his job (Jeez what kind of business is he in :lol:) he wouldn't need it to auto fetch data, he could just check it himself while he is in his inbox/outbox/draft.

By the way, just because you set it to check for emails every 2 minutes doesn't mean you won't get mail, you just have to manually fetch data/your mail.

Sorry but your post is flawed there.

Edited by damian

The LG Voyager has a better touch screen than the iPhone? Ha! Thanks for the laugh :lol:

Touchscreen Keyboard is what I meant <_<

Because the I touch keyboard is a touch screen one. If you even thought that I would think the touch screen on the voyager is better than on the I touch you must seriously be looking for some way to make it look like I am a stupid person with no clue about anything.

@damian - This is on weekends and stuff, because he works pretty much all the time.

Edited by Darkfuneral1337

The Iphone is nothing special. I have an LG Voyager, sure its fattyish but it does its job well, better than the touch screen from the Iphone. I have an I-Touch and the keyboard/touchscreen keyboard sucks compared to my LG Voyager's.

This is what you said. Going by previous posts of your hatred for the iPhone, it's not exactly far fetched to presume that's what you meant. You made yourself look like a fool, now take it like a man.

If you even thought that I would think the touch screen on the voyager is better than on the I touch you must seriously be looking for some way to make it look like I am a stupid person with no clue about anything.

You're doing that for him. :)

Wow, this thread is still going? Last I heard we were on page 6 and IVY was getting it handed to him, now we made it to page 11 and Darkfuneral is getting killed (rightly so, the iPhone rocks!).

*pulls up a chair in the back row and watches the fireworks* *opens beer* :lol:

Touchscreen Keyboard is what I meant <_<

Because the I touch keyboard is a touch screen one. If you even thought that I would think the touch screen on the voyager is better than on the I touch you must seriously be looking for some way to make it look like I am a stupid person with no clue about anything.

@damian - This is on weekends and stuff, because he works pretty much all the time.

Iphone keyboard or Voyager Keyboard, doesn't matter to me. I will NEVER get a phone that doesn't have a physical keyboard. Since it's still a small keyboard I still have to look at it, and while it is faster than the touchscreen it's about equal or slightly slower than the simple numpad and T9 of my old phone lol since I knew what key I was on with out looking because there's only 12 buttons to keep track of. It had the same sensation that a full computer computer has, where you have the muscle memory of where each key is (I am slowly getting that ability with the Touch Pro's keyboard though)

Wow, this thread is still going? Last I heard we were on page 6 and IVY was getting it handed to him, now we made it to page 11 and Darkfuneral is getting killed (rightly so, the iPhone rocks!).

*pulls up a chair in the back row and watches the fireworks* *opens beer* :lol:

I wouldn't call that "getting it handed to me" because I still have not changed my stance whatsoever. I just refuse to bicker endlessly with those who won't listen and believe that money making gives a company the right to do whatever they want. ;) I acknowledge the Iphone but not the Ipod (unless we're talking about the Touch but then that falls in with the Iphone)

Mmmm...beer.

better not be Ibeer :lol:

Edited by IVIYTH0S