I'm over the iPod

InCrYsIs

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can keep quoting that all you want. When your the only person who I've ever heard have those problems.

Your going to base an entire series on just your bad experience when many others don't have the same issues. Then voice your experience in such a way as if it was a normal occurrence to all users. Saying the system is crap when it is clearly from just your BAD experience and not a wide array of users.

That's like saying "X" beer is horrible and then telling everyone is horrible. When you only tasted a bad batch. When in reality "X" beer isn't bad.

So maybe when you tell your experience with Zune, you should say I had a pretty horrible experience with it but many others don't. Instead of right out bashing and saying it is completely horrible. Thus making people assume it is the same for everyone, which it is clearly not.

Edited by Krazyxazn

You can keep quoting that all you want. When your the only person who I've ever heard have those problems.

Your going to base an entire series on just your bad experience when many others don't have the same issues. Then voice your experience in such a way as if it was a normal occurrence to all users. Saying the system is crap when it is clearly from just your BAD experience and not a wide array of users.

That's like saying "X" beer is horrible and then telling everyone is horrible. When you only tasted a bad batch. When in reality "X" beer isn't bad.

So maybe when you tell your experience with Zune, you should say I had a pretty horrible experience with it but many others don't. Instead of right out bashing and saying it is completely horrible. Thus making people assume it is the same for everyone, which it is clearly not.

The Zune sucks. :)

Lol all beer is bad since it's all just poisonous toxins :P (but I know what you mean :D)

Lol all beer is bad since it's all just poisonous toxins :P (but I know what you mean :D)

You mean the stuff that has been shown to aid in the same ways as wine? The stuff that can reduce your chances of strokes, as well as heart and vascular disease? ;)

Back on topic... I've never used a Zune, so cannot comment on it. The original wasn't aesthetically pleasing to me... but then again, nether were most of the original iPods. :D The Zune HD is sexy looking, but I seriously doubt I will ever own one. That said, my Windows XP system (work PC) does use the Zune theme. :D Download link: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=75078

http://digg.com/d310OLi

Price of the Zune HD has been leaked by Amazon and Best Buy.

The prices, listed at Amazon, also show a 16GB model for $220, or $79 cheaper than the 16GB iPod touch. The 32GB iPod touch retails for $399.

$290 for the 32GB Zune HD, $100 cheaper than the 32GB iPod Touch.

I wonder if the Zune HD will have appz or not. It might be reason why its cheaper. It probably will, Microsoft hasn't really released any new information yet.

Edited by Krazyxazn

http://digg.com/d310OLi

Price of the Zune HD has been leaked by Amazon and Best Buy.

$290 for the 32GB Zune HD, $100 cheaper than the 32GB iPod Touch.

I wonder if the Zune HD will have appz or not. It might be reason why its cheaper. It probably will, Microsoft hasn't really released any new information yet.

http://www.overclockersclub.com/news/25391/

I bought a Creative Zen X-Fi when they came out and am very happy with it, great sound quality and plenty of features to satisfy my needs, only anoying thing is that in some computers its not recognized and i have to install the software, to get arround that i simply pasted a copy of them in its main directory, now its recognized 99% of the time, i still cant boot from it though, that would have been cool :P - btw when im using windows XP i like using the alienware themes and Especially the Hyperdesk themes :)

Edited by SenitaL