I'm over the iPod

InCrYsIs

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, why would I want to switch? I have had my Ipod 30GB for years now and has done well.What I like about the Ipod is its simplicity. And Itunes is a piece of cake, just import and export music. The simplicity of it is what makes it so good. There is no reason to switch to the Zune in my case.

If i had bought the Zune first then I would probably stick with it, but the notorious saying "if its not broken, dont fix it" comes into play.

good point, don't replace what's still going strong

no one cares about ipod or zune.

we all have iphones.

lol...I prefer my Touch Pro thank you (and my $77 dollar everything plane *after tax)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

me and my 21 million friends.

This does not include the most recent Iphone 3G S numbers. :thumbs-up:

Sadly he's right, it makes me throw up in my mouth when I see that little pink silicone case in like 80% of women's hands while I was walking through the airport.

It was still funny on the airport sitting in the middle of two Iphone users and having my phone smoking theirs on the internet.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

So you're not friends with people who don't have an iPhone?

Lol!

And the Iphone sucks, battery is dead all the time. My friend has one, he hates it. He got it for free, but still the battery is dead so fast because of that stupid Touch Screen.

21 million people supposed to be impressive? Have of them probably don't like it, but their company give it to them for free, for work.

Sadly he's right, it makes me throw up in my mouth when I see that little pink silicone case in like 80% of women's hands while I was walking through the airport.

People owning a particular gadget makes you throw up in your mouth? A bit visceral of a response, don't you think? It's actually kind of sad that something as trivial as choice of gadget results in a physical response for you. Perhaps you need to step away from the computer and electronics and go outside for a little while and gain some perspective.

Oh, and what happened to this?

You'll all be happy that I'm packing it up in this thread, and I'll be mindful of your opinions but I have not changed my stance in the least. (and sorry for offending anyone) Though it was fun arguing with you all. :lol: no hard feelin's

I don't think any of us would mind if you were a little late in following through on your promise from several pages back.

People owning a particular gadget makes you throw up in your mouth? A bit visceral of a response, don't you think? It's actually kind of sad that something as trivial as choice of gadget results in a physical response for you. Perhaps you need to step away from the computer and electronics and go outside for a little while and gain some perspective.

I was kidding, I'm not THAT repulsed. I just wanted to see what people say, I mean yes I'm admittedly (and clearly by now everyone knows) an Apple hater. But I don't hate people who use them, I just usually sit near them or show them how much more my phone can do...for cheaper. (or mp3 player, computer etc.)

Sorry to rustle your feathers Kash, I don't hate you, just your Apple stuff :lol:

Though I am happy as the pricing the 3G/3Gs's have. Atleast future generations won't be overcharged like past one as this seems to be a new trend with their stuff (that I hope continues)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

And the Iphone sucks, battery is dead all the time. My friend has one, he hates it. He got it for free, but still the battery is dead so fast because of that stupid Touch Screen.

Hmm... really? I don't think my iPhone has ever died on me. Sounds like he's got the settings maxed out, or uses it all the time.

Hmm... really? I don't think my iPhone has ever died on me. Sounds like he's got the settings maxed out, or uses it all the time.

:withstupid:

The Iphone is no worse in battery life than any high feature phone, mine isn't exactly the king of battery life either but undervolting it's processor and other tweaks I've made has made it better.

the Iphone sucks, battery is dead all the time. My friend has one, he hates it. He got it for free, but still the battery is dead so fast because of that stupid Touch Screen.

I don't have an iPhone, but a friend has a 3G... I have an Xperia X1...

both have touchscreens... it's not the touchscreen that uses the power up so fast... it's if you have it connected to the Internet all the time (actively downloading/uploading), or decode video (playback) with the CPU...

if you reduce the email send/receive to every 4 hours instead of every 2 minutes, the battery life goes up quite a lot... if you stay off WiFi when not needed, it increases more... if you play compliant H.264 video (on my phone, don't know about iPhone) then the battery life doesn't go down in a few hours

my phone lasts about 1-2 days depending on how much I use the GPS and Internet... the only time it ran out within a day was when watching XviD video decoded in CorePlayer (CPU only, no GPU assist)