E3 2009.

greengiant912

I've just noticed something...perhaps you'll see it the way I do, or perhaps you'll utter "Mike, you're a jackass." Who knows... :lol:

In the case of a game coming out for the Xbox 360, and it's claimed to be an exclusive...

Several weeks later it's released for the PC, now technically, isn't that still a Microsoft-exclusive? :P

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just noticed something...perhaps you'll see it the way I do, or perhaps you'll utter "Mike, you're a jackass." Who knows... :lol:

In the case of a game coming out for the Xbox 360, and it's claimed to be an exclusive...

Several weeks later it's released for the PC, now technically, isn't that still a Microsoft-exclusive? :P

No because console manufacturers get a cut from all game sales. If a game comes out for both Xbox 360 and PC, you can be sure MS is secretly rooting for you to buy the 360 version. MS doesn't get a cut for a PC game sale.

No because console manufacturers get a cut from all game sales. If a game comes out for both Xbox 360 and PC, you can be sure MS is secretly rooting for you to buy the 360 version. MS doesn't get a cut for a PC game sale.

I think they do under the 'Games For Windows' line. Since MS is promoting this thing.. idk...

Ah. I hadn't realized that.

Well, the theory sounded good in my head.

Yeah, that's why Sony and MS sell their consoles at a loss....they recoup it all in game/peripheral sales.

Less than an hour left until second to last day of coverage begins.

On G4, that is. :P

I've been watching Gamespot's live feed all day...playing on my PC monitor and listening via headphones, while I use my laptop for work. :D

Anything about AC 2, Prototype, GT5 or Forza 3?

And for that matter...MGS Rising.

They showed AC2, but it was the same footage as that showed during the Sony conference. They did take questions though, but I couldn't really relate a lot of that back since I never played the first one, and thus some of the stuff didn't register with me, and thus wasn't worth me remembering. lol. The thing they DID say that I found very cool, was that the E3 demo they showed then (and during the Sony conference) was specifically made for E3 as to not spoil any of the story. So props to them for that. (They did say you'd have access to that flying machine though).

That is pretty cool. Not many Developer presentations go to that length.

On Monday, I heard Adam (I think it was Adam) utter Crysis 2, but I didn't really catch onto it to be certain. Is it done or has it even been announced?